GDT: Detroit @ Ottawa | 11/15/2018 | 7:30PM eastern standard time

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Thought that should have counted. Whatever.

p.s. I'm watching on my phone because the brand new computer I'm using is shitting the bed. Smouldering here.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Holt crap Howes just a dirty player. I dont think he's make it in the NHL.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
He lost his balance, landed the first three of the fight, took the last three. I don't like that he didn't wait for Tkachuk to get his gloves off, that was weak.

I had Brady at #4 on my board, I like him a lot.

Agreed, but to me Brady’s punches had a lot more power behind them than Abby’s.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Agreed, but to me Brady’s punches had a lot more power behind them than Abby’s.

I think so too, but Abdelkader had lost his balance when people say he got rocked. I mean I just didn't think it was a very good fight, most of them aren't nowadays anyway in my opinion. I still like a good scrap, but it shouldn't surprise us that the current generation which does it a lot less often are not all that good at it. Tkachuk probably will be a legit power forward though, he is going to be a tough guy to tangle with for a lot of years in this league.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
lmao I dont even mind abby getting destroyed, trash player on a trash contract with a trash neckbeard too that annoys the shit out of me

Reactions: taliababa

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Love that answer from Blashill, don’t like the question. Zadina playing in the AHL this season is the best thing for all parties, leave it alone.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Yea, for the record, that fight was trash. Each player landed a few glancing blows on the other's helmet and they fell. It was a waste of excitement for a fight.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Ottawa loses Karlsson but gains Chabot. Thankfully Cholowski looks so good or I’d have to cry myself to sleep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad