GDT: Detroit @ New Jersey | 10/172018 | 1:00pm EST >>EARLY GAME<<

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Ras got hosed for 2 goals this year already too. One Abby interference that was iffy and that breakaway that got called a penalty or something (can’t remember) that made no sense. He’s also been involved with screening the goalie on 3 or more other goals. All with playing with grinders mostly and no getting a lot of minutes

Reactions: Ulysses31
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Come on. I'd be happier if they were winning convincingly, but this whole "get absolutely destroyed and then come back to win" thing is a bad idea. This is a team that still needs to get better, and wins like these make it so they can't. Great.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Come on. I'd be happier if they were winning convincingly, but this whole "get absolutely destroyed and then come back to win" thing is a bad idea. This is a team that still needs to get better, and wins like these make it so they can't. Great.

There are teams in desperate need for scoring help on the wing and stability and net. No clue why management, which openly declared this team is rebuilding, is not dealing Howard and Nyquist right now.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Helm is hurt ,hope they bring Zadina, just for try and show what he can do at NHL level. Also Larkin desperately need elite shooter wing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad