GDT: DET @ MTL | 7:30pm EST | 3/26/18 | FSD Plus

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Besides us Buffalo is the team I most want to win Dahlin. They need to get it together eventually.

It's together if they win that. I mean their young core would be

Eichel - Mittelstadt - Risto - Dahlin = Good luck to the rest of the division.

They can figure out how to be good, they also have one of the best all-around forwards in ROR to be the old guy to that group and a good one at that.

Trade Reinhardt for a second pairing D-man. Scandella is already there. McCabe slides to anchor the third pairing and they are a playoff team with the right goalie signing. Seriously that is what Dahlin means for the Sabres in my opinion.

Reactions: Fire Ken Holland

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
It's together if they win that. I mean their young core would be

Eicher - Mittelstadt - Risto - Dahlin = Good luck to the rest of the division.

They can figure out how to be good, they also have one of the best all-around forwards in ROR to be the old guy to that group and a good one at that.

Trade Reinhardt for a second pairing D-man. Scandella is already there. McCabe slides to anchor the third pairing and they are a playoff team with the right goalie signing. Seriously that is what Dahlin means for the Sabres in my opinion.
It's amazing what happens when you stockpile star players instead of trading them away, take note Chiarelli.

Reactions: Winger98

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Larkin just speared that dude. Not sure if it was Drouin.

That is busch league crap out of Larkin. He needs to get a heck of a lot more disciplined this summer/next year.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Arizona somehow up 3-0 on Tampa in the 3rd. If we lose this would be an awesome night. Too bad Ottawa cant win but they still have a game in hand.

Reactions: NickH8

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
i was terrified that that mantha shot was destined for the back of the net, with him being from Quebec and all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad