GDT: DET @ MTL | 7:30pm EST | 3/26/18 | FSD Plus

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
In a classic tank versus tank matchup, the Red Wings and Canadiens clash at The Bell Centre in Montreal.

TSN game preview:

Detroit Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadiens

Projected lineups:

Morning Skate: Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens, Projected Lineups, How to Watch - Winging It In Motown

Here's to hoping the game ends in regulation!

maxresdefault.jpg

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Go Habs go.
I think there might be an even larger number of Habs fans cheering for Detroit. It's open season for tanking on their board.

Runner77 posted this stellar pic in the Montreal GDT, and said I could use it here as well:

275ujx.jpg

Reactions: TheMule93

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
hopefully we start coreau and they start price who returns to his godlike form

edit: just saw the projected linesups, looks like its howard

Reactions: 21 Savage

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
jkutswings, "tanks" for posting on the Habs forum, you're a class act.

We don't always have the privilege of having visiting fans who are as respectful.

I've taken the liberty to rework the first image in this thread, which is also very appropriate. I've shrunk it down, added logos and a little caption. If you want to use it, I'll simply erase it from this post. If you prefer it in the same size you have now, I can resize it. No obligation, only trying to be helpful. :)

275x5g.jpg

Go Wings Go!! We suck, lol.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
I'm calling a 0-0 tie. It'll be the only one this season ... until we play each other again a few days later.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'm calling a 0-0 tie. It'll be the only one this season ... until we play each other again a few days later.
In a supreme showing of unparalleled equality, both teams display maximum dedication to boosting draft stock:

For the opening face off, the ref drops the puck... And neither team even moves for the entire period. No zone entries whatsoever, let alone a shot on goal.

Reactions: Runner77

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Wow I'm gonna catch this game tonight nothing on worth watching tv show wise. Thankfully the wings are starting Coreau, + montreal home refs, should = loss tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad