GDT: DET @ MTL | 7:30pm EST | 3/26/18 | FSD Plus

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
It was a legal hit.

Poorly executed when a meaningless game is practically over against a respected elder.... but legal nonetheless. I think the on ice response was appropriate and I doubt anything more comes of it.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I mean, they are "chasing" really bad teams that don't win much, either.
Just crazy how bad the bottom of the league is, you drop 13 of 14 with very few loser points and you only drop from like 7-8th to 5th. But, we are pretty damn close to the bottom and could realistically be looking at the 2-3 spot and the last spot, while pretty out of reach, is possible.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
One of the most expensive rosters in the league. Pretty much completely healthy until Green went down very late in the season. Worst ROW in the league. That's quite an accomplishment. Buffalo is maybe the only team we can't catch for worst in the league.

Simply breathtaking.

Reactions: mantha39

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well what a loss. Tomorrow night we could continue this easily. Pittsburgh should beat us.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
#LikeShireen4Dahlin

Shireen.gif

Reactions: turkleton85

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Coreau needs to start our remaining games. Then he can be team mvp for ensuring a top 5 pick this season.

Coreau can start those Ottawa, Montreal and Buffalo games. He is the key to lose for other weak teams.

Howard is destined to lose for better teams (PIT, CBJ, NYI).

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Mantha and Athanasiou need to go to the Dan Cleary hockey school. I’m only sort of half joking.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
You want our cheapest D man off the team?
Would you prefer Lashoff?
No I would prefer hickets, Hronek, Cholowski, even witkowski is better at defense than him. Jensen has a terrible hockey mind and makes the wrong play time and time again

Reactions: Winger98

pz29

Jun 18, 2015
You all still have winning a lottery as your rebuild Plan A? Smart, really smart...

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
You all still have winning a lottery as your rebuild Plan A? Smart, really smart...
I can't speak for anybody else, but my plan would be to put smart decision makers in place, then provide the best draft stock possible, to maximize chances at acquiring highly impactful players.

Thankfully, this particular draft class is much deeper than 1OA, even if he is clearly the best.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Coreau needs to start our remaining games. Then he can be team mvp for ensuring a top 5 pick this season.
I'd re-sign him and give him a raise for 3 years just do see it guaranteed. Let Jimmy walk.
Mantha and Athanasiou need to go to the Dan Cleary hockey school. I’m only sort of half joking.
Cleary's heart into their body's and you have legit one of the best top lines in the league.

A monster sized winger with soft hands and a killer shot. A 6'2 speed demon with good hands and decent vision. I mean c'mon.

Reactions: odin1981

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad