GDT: DET @ MTL | 7:30pm EST | 3/26/18 | FSD Plus

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Lookes like he might've pulled it out. Hopefully it's inconclusive. I would like for Frk to get the goal though.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
He shouldn't be wasting his time with slapping at his ankle. Bert did it right.
That's pretty standard, though.

The hit wasn't terribly hard, but you gotta give him the indication you want him to answer for it. He ignored the initiation by DK and Bertuzzi then made him aware the Wings weren't asking him.

I have no problem with how that was handled by any of our guys.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I wonder if Zetterberg calls Hudon out in his presser.
My guess is he is asked about it and he gives a response explaining how he didn't like it. He will probably save the colorful descriptors for the team behind closed doors.

I have to imagine they are going to take his number for their next game. It was an unnecessary type of hit in a game that was basically over where neither team benefit from getting a win in the first place. There has to be some response by the team next game, within reason.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
You guys want the new guys playing more? Congrats, Jensen led everyone in TOI
I want Jensen off the team tbh. That’s why skating fast doesn’t mean that much to me guy is one of best skating d-men in league but is god awful at hockey

Reactions: NickH8

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
My guess is he is asked about it and he gives a response explaining how he didn't like it. He will probably save the colorful descriptors for the team behind closed doors.

I have to imagine they are going to take his number for their next game. It was an unnecessary type of hit in a game that was basically over where neither team benefit from getting a win in the first place. There has to be some response by the team next game, within reason.

Sort of what I am expecting. A lot of times though Kronwall and Zetterberg have avoided that.

I am curious what the leadership group thinks. Like you described I didn't like it one bit for a variety of factors.

Hudon should be ready for it, I have a feeling that is what the bench was barking to him while he was yelling at them on his way off the bench and down the tunnel.

I do expect him to say he didn't like it and it was unnecessary.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
unbelievable

HtMGiPX.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad