Post-Game Talk: Denver at PATRIOTS - practice makes perfect, no practice spells disaster - Pats now 2-3

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
You know, I'm not going to blame Lock for either of those. Sure, bad throws, but both were garbage play calls by the offensive coordinator. Just run the ball and kill the clock.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
We have zero short passing game. Totally non existent. Best play is a throwback to Edelman.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I don't know if we're going to pull this one off, but the fact that we're even in this situation is remarkable

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Why did they take this long to start to play decent. Ugh. This game was there.

Sucks. But no practices will do that to you.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Edelman was the best qb in this game. Cam's awareness in the pocket and throws under pressure were terrible, didn't look any better than Hoyer or Stidham from the Chiefs game

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Really just a terrible game all around. When a team tries to hand you the game and you can’t take it, that’s a problem.

the game plan from the start was terrible on both sides of the ball. Offensive line couldn’t do anything and when they did Cam wouldn’t get rid of the ball. Also missed a relatively easy throw to Byrd which would have set them inside the 10.

If Von Miller plays this game Cam probably doesn’t get out of it alive. That was terrible.

chalk it up as a COVID thing I guess, if it happens next week again, I’ll be in panic mode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad