GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Montreal Canadiens |6 PM| HNIC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
First time in a long time I turned the channel, no reason what so ever to not to challenge that, if they are giving up I'm not watch

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
S8HtfwC.png

that is funny

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Bozak with Sunny and Steen now. Interesting. I'm glad Berube is finally breaking up that 3rd line.
So instead of bozak getting screwed with bad linemates, barbashev will be screwed with sanford and fabbri instead? Not sure that changes much

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Sanford might have just earned his to the press box. He has been awful to start this year.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
So instead of bozak getting screwed with bad linemates, barbashev will be screwed with sanford and fabbri instead? Not sure that changes much
As I have posted before, Sanford and Fabbri have no business being on the same line. In fact, if it were up to me, they wouldn't be in the same lineup. One of them needs to sit when Thomas returns.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice save by Binnington on the penalty shot. He's played fine. Too bad The Blues skaters haven't supported him because they've taken the night off from skating, and from playing with purpose. I do realise that they can't bear down for all 82 games, and this isn't a division or conference game. But, it's still a little disappointing, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad