GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Montreal Canadiens |6 PM| HNIC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Tarasenko used to be able to blow by defenders on the outside fairly consistently during his first couple of years in the league, and he had clean breakaways relatively often.

Neither has been a part of his game for a long time now. He never gets the edge unless he fights through someone to get it, and he's almost always chased down from behind on breakaways. I can't remember the last time I saw him get around the edge clean or pull away from someone on a breakaway.
I dont disagree with what you're seeing, but I have seen those Vladi burts of speed enough to believe the ability is still there.
Not sure. How many times this game has he had the puck on his stick and just looks so slow one on one?
he deffinently looks slow, but as I've said, I've seen the hints that's it's still there.

How the f*** does that count?

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
3 game road trip to eastern Canada. We might lose 1 game, lol!!! Damn we’re spoiled!! Still early I the season, we may lose a few games this year!! Bipolar Blues fans striking again. May take some time for the team to remember what it took last year.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
S8HtfwC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad