GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Montreal Canadiens |6 PM| HNIC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Only a matter of time. Just not a very good effort tonight. Not a great goal by Binner though.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Binny in the zone, the Tatar line is clicking for Montreal, gotta slow them down.

Need a goal asap.

Looking at you #91. :nod:

EDIT: Wow, My feed is behind. :facepalm:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Does not feel like our night at all. Habs have been the better team. Would love to get this tied and steal a point.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
I dont think it's that. There are times where he absolutely flies. I'm guessing here but I think it's more about playing in the "system". I believe the ability is there, his thought process is different now.
Tarasenko used to be able to blow by defenders on the outside fairly consistently during his first couple of years in the league, and he had clean breakaways relatively often.

Neither has been a part of his game for a long time now. He never gets the edge unless he fights through someone to get it, and he's almost always chased down from behind on breakaways. I can't remember the last time I saw him get around the edge clean or pull away from someone on a breakaway.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I dont think it's that. There are times where he absolutely flies. I'm guessing here but I think it's more about playing in the "system". I believe the ability is there, his thought process is different now.
Not sure. How many times this game has he had the puck on his stick and just looks so slow one on one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad