Post-Game Talk: Dec 2.: Cup vs Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
What’s up with the high school’ish “selfish” remarks. Made a bad play and his Defense pair gagged behind him.
That was a selfish play. He had to either get that puck in the zone or dish it to a teammate. Instead he tried to make a move and got stripped by Getzlaf as the penalty was expiring. He did the same thing a couple of games ago and cost us a goal. They were almost identical plays. Like Ive said he hangs onto the puck too much. Defend the guy if you want but that is a very selfish play and he should be called out for it. Sorry if I hurt your feelings

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Game was actually entertaining. Watch it.
The game was not entertaining. It was bad. People are going to say this was a good offensive game but that just isnt the case. It was very poorly played. Terrible defense and mediocre goaltending and undisciplined penalties. Very sloppy game.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
What a win for the Ducks. That's the kind of win that can really galvanize you group.

Hard to come up with positives for the Caps.

Niskanen and Orlov continue their sloppy, uninspired play. Kempny with a rough game.

I might be alone in this but I really don't like how Kuznetsov is influencing our game this year. He is really sloppy with the puck, no attention to detail, soft board play. I don't think it's a coincidence that we started to play much more structured, determined and clean game right after he got injured.

Reactions: BackToTheBasics

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
What a win for the Ducks. That's the kind of win that can really galvanize you group.

Hard to come up with positives for the Caps.

Niskanen and Orlov continue their sloppy, uninspired play. Kempny with a rough game.

I might be alone in this but I really don't like how Kuznetsov is influencing our game this year. He is really sloppy with the puck, no attention to detail, soft board play. I don't think it's a coincidence that we started to play much more structured, determined and clean game right after he got injured.

Kuzy was carrying a lot of load in the time Wilson was out. And the power play.

I am thinking that Niskanen is still recovering from the playoffs. Might be Orlov is trying to over compensate. Just a guess

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
WHHHHYYYY? Why must you always do this? The rest of that post was just fine and also correct. But you always have to attack people. What is with that?
Because it is true. Some here keep defending certain players. Everyone here dumps on Burakovsky but a player like Eller has been just as bad. He makes several bad plays every game. He makes a lot of selfish plays too and he gets a free pass.
Niskanen gets that treatment here too. The pairing of Orlov and Niskanen has been very bad all year and Niskanen is just as guilty. One thing I noticed was when they were separated Orlov actually elevated his game but Niskanen did not.
I dont care if members here call out a player that deserves it but don't call out one guy and protect the next player that us playing just as bad.
Everyone knows Burakovsky and Orlov are playing well but Eller and Niskanen are right there with them.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY

I had to log back in to give you a virtual slap! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad