Post-Game Talk: Dec 2.: Cup vs Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Just one of 82. Meaningful if they can learn from it. No f'in excuse for the collapse, tho. BMac, I hope you're taking notes.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Well I wouldn’t mind seeing sig in for Orlov. He needs a wake up after that mess. Also I hope the boys realize how bad they got worked on the boards. They played like little p***yes the second half of that game. Every time the puck was on the boards we got worked

Reactions: OviTaughtMe

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Eller coughs it up, but 9 and 2 suck so bad they choked up another goal. Play some fundamental D and that play is a nothing rush.
Niskanen and Orlov are on the ice for almost every goal. Of course in this game Orlov was in the box for 2 of them. Both are playing some bad hockey. But for some reason some members here will defend him no matter how bad he is.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Niskanen and Orlov are on the ice for almost every goal. Of course in this game Orlov was in the box for 2 of them. Both are playing some bad hockey. But for some reason some members here will defend him no matter how bad he is.
WHHHHYYYY? Why must you always do this? The rest of that post was just fine and also correct. But you always have to attack people. What is with that?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
They lost a game 6-0 this season. This is not that. long win streaks die. Its a parity league. The Caps are fine. Next please....except maybe for Orlov

It is what I was referring to.

Also agree about the parity. It's a bad loss of course but ultimately it is just game 26, nothing more, nothing less.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
It is what I was referring to.

Also agree about the parity. It's a bad loss of course but ultimately it is just game 26, nothing more, nothing less.

Winning streaks end the same almost all the time. They win a game they shouldn't or drop the ball like they did here. Its just hard to keep your edge game in and game out. Its a shame, but its typical.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Didn't watch this one, have it on DVR. Contemplating a malicious delete now that I see the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad