Debrusk back as color man

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
I think the funniest part was Quinn baiting him over and over again to talk about his kid. I could sense a little awkwardness in DeBrusk first started to speak about him as a color commentator, but he handled it well and it didn't sound overly biased, which I would certainly forgive in this instance even if it was.
Yeah, if anything, Louis didn't give his own kid enough credit for his skill, and sort of characterized him as a grinder

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I think the funniest part was Quinn baiting him over and over again to talk about his kid. I could sense a little awkwardness in DeBrusk first started to speak about him as a color commentator, but he handled it well and it didn't sound overly biased, which I would certainly forgive in this instance even if it was.
Finally he was like "well there's the kid"

I loved it.
Debrusk is my favorite color guy in the league. Can't pinpoint why exactly, (bias probably) but he just seems totally neutral and knows his stuff, and doesn't ramble on every time he gets the mic.

Remenda was rough at the start, but got better, however I'll always be a debrusk fan.

Debrusk is also one of those guys that proves you don't have to be the best player to know your shit. Both him and Struds have shown a lot of this for us in Edmonton.

I also like Louie as I've met him so many times and he's such a humble man. The one time I met him and Macintyre at Cabelas and came back later in the day as I decided to buy something that was on sale. Louie noticed me and started talking hunting again. Him and Mac just wouldn't shut up. Hard to tell them sorry guys, but I have to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad