Movies: Deadpool & Wolverine - July 26, 2024

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Cassandra Nova as a Professor X variant does make sense
Except she is not a variant but his twin basically. Crazy story of how she was created in the womb and Charles killed her or so it was thought but her powers kept her alive and she slowly took form after his birth etc etc. Ya know typical comic book evil twin story lol

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Except she is not a variant but his twin basically. Crazy story of how she was created in the womb and Charles killed her or so it was thought but her powers kept her alive and she slowly took form after his birth etc etc. Ya know typical comic book evil twin story lol
My thinking is the movie will go the easier route and just say she's a variant. I guess if any movie would have a scene where a fetus strangles another fetus to death in the womb with their umbilical cord it would be this one but I have doubts they'll go down that road.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
My thinking is the movie will go the easier route and just say she's a variant. I guess if any movie would have a scene where a fetus strangles another fetus to death in the womb with their umbilical cord it would be this one but I have doubts they'll go down that road.
Ya most likely since it makes more sense for the casual viewer than the crazy that is in the comics about her.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad