Movies: Deadpool & Wolverine - July 26, 2024

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
After he retired the part with Logan I told my friend Deadpool 3 should be Deadpool kidnapping the real Hugh Jackman and putting a kids Halloween Wolverine mask on him and forcing him to go on adventures.

one step closer.

That would be perfectly Deadpool. Especially since the 1st movie established Hugh Jackman exists in that universe

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
So because you've never heard of him, he shouldn't have gotten his own movie? Right

DP is one of the most popular comic book heroes even before the movies
Deadpool was created in the 90's, so to know him you'd have to be into comics at that time or catch him in some geek pop culture reference. Other than that you don't get the common knowledge legacy as you would with older super hero's like Superman, Batman, or Spiderman.

Not saying he shouldn't get his own movie, but most people probably hadn't heard of him before getting it. Same as with most Marvel characters really.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
The voice of Colossus says production has started.

1685107107287.png

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I wonder how this will go with the writers strike pretty much making any rewrites or adjustments difficult if not impossible
They have the script read, which is why they're shooting. Apparently the loophole for Reynold's improving lines is that they can't be included in the "final cut" until the strike is over. So basically if he improvs a line, it's technically in the movie per the on-set script supervisor but can be included later on after the strike. The strike is very likely over by the time the movie is set to come out.

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
If they're bringing back Daredevil and Elektra from the early movies, I want them to bring back Colin Farrell's Bullseye. Not that he was a good character, I just want to see Deadpool crack jokes about how over the top silly he was.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Deadpool was created in the 90's, so to know him you'd have to be into comics at that time or catch him in some geek pop culture reference. Other than that you don't get the common knowledge legacy as you would with older super hero's like Superman, Batman, or Spiderman.

Not saying he shouldn't get his own movie, but most people probably hadn't heard of him before getting it. Same as with most Marvel characters really.

I knew of him, but he didn't feature on my radar for favourite superhero's. He is very overrated.

The best part of the first two movies was how Vancouver oriented it was. Saw my office building in the second one! Both movies were overall very mediocre though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad