Movies: Deadpool & Wolverine - July 26, 2024

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
These rumors of Wolverine will be in it aka Hugh Jackman won't die. I don't think it will happen but would be cool.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
You mean the rumor of Hugh saying he’d play Wolverine again in Deadpool III in an announcement video from Ryan Reynolds?
The video froze for me lol I could not get pass the first 40 seconds or so I assume there is something further on about Hugh?

edit: I went to guardians link and that worked so hmmm wonder if that is one of their jokes or the real deal...please be the real deal!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
After he retired the part with Logan I told my friend Deadpool 3 should be Deadpool kidnapping the real Hugh Jackman and putting a kids Halloween Wolverine mask on him and forcing him to go on adventures.

one step closer.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The video froze for me lol I could not get pass the first 40 seconds or so I assume there is something further on about Hugh?

edit: I went to guardians link and that worked so hmmm wonder if that is one of their jokes or the real deal...please be the real deal!

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
It's going to be about DP destroying the Fox Marvel Universe, while he's the only one that is transpoted into the MCU

Hatfield

Jan 27, 2007
Why does everyone think Wolverine Origins was so bad? It wasn’t a masterpiece per se, but on par with most MCU crap.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Why does everyone think Wolverine Origins was so bad? It wasn’t a masterpiece per se, but on par with most MCU crap.
No, it was crap. The shitty version of Deadpool for example is reason enough. MCU is waaaaay above it's level.

It's going to be about DP destroying the Fox Marvel Universe, while he's the only one that is transpoted into the MCU
If not destroying it, witnessing it happen and being the only one to make it to the MCU.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Because among other things it is not his origins in the comics at all. As mentioned the messed up Wade Wilson and many more reasons. There are things here and there that I like about it but it is far below the MCU.

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad