Long Island, NY
This is gona be my favorite image moving forward

3CE0C9EE-960C-419E-9A29-95AF7D8D512D.jpeg

Team is so checked out on this clown

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
This effort in must win games.... Should get him fired IF a guy they like is available

Reactions: bl02

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
The anti-Quinn crowd now needs to find whatever remaining ridiculous and baseless accusations to continue to feed their hate.

Gone overarching accusations of ruining prospects since now - at about half of where the season would be with the regular number of games and proper preseason - ALL prospects look nicely on track in their development.

Gone accusations of the team underperforming - that in reality were caused by issues completely outside of Quinn’s control to begin with - since if NHL had a wildcard with ANY division the Rangers would be firmly in the playoff spot.

Gone the accusations of stifling creativity, or lack of defensive structure, or lackluster PP, or bad PK, or too many men penalties, etc etc etc, as the Rangers are one of the better teams in scoring goals or protecting its own net.

What’s left? Bland Pressers now? Not becoming an NHLer as a player? Lol. I’m truly amazed at persistence and creativity of the fuel that feeds the hate.
:laugh:

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Im gonna say it. And people are gonna rip me, but.... kAndre has been hot garbage for a while now.

he gets beat a ton but his reach allows him to make up for it sometimes.

kid still is really really raw. In a normal season he should have been sent down.

and f*** quinn. I hope this seals his fate.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The anti-Quinn crowd now needs to find whatever remaining ridiculous and baseless accusations to continue to feed their hate.

Gone overarching accusations of ruining prospects since now - at about half of where the season would be with the regular number of games and proper preseason - ALL prospects look nicely on track in their development.

Gone accusations of the team underperforming - that in reality were caused by issues completely outside of Quinn’s control to begin with - since if NHL had a wildcard with ANY division the Rangers would be firmly in the playoff spot.

Gone the accusations of stifling creativity, or lack of defensive structure, or lackluster PP, or bad PK, or too many men penalties, etc etc etc, as the Rangers are one of the better teams in scoring goals or protecting its own net.

What’s left? Bland Pressers now? Not becoming an NHLer as a player? Lol. I’m truly amazed at persistence and creativity of the fuel that feeds the hate.
:laugh:

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City

o_O:confused::(

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
We're a group of individuals. We're a bad team. We win with great individual performances.

There's no purpose with any of our play/movements. Path of least resistance; no one does the 'dirty' things because it's not commanded of them.

The Islanders transition/puck movement is light years better than ours. Their players move with purpose and concise intent. We literally look like beer leaguers. There is no structure to follow or fall back on. Everyone is doing whatever they want, which more often than not, is a blind 'hope pass'.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Man this is GOLD.

Crazy thing is, all of those points are still in question.

Are the prospects really on track? Are we supposed to be ok with this production from a #1OA and #2OA pick? I feel like we should be extremely concerned. Only in delusional Rangerland can we find fans that somehow spin that into a “this is totally normal, everything is ok” narrative.

PP went back to struggling and not producing when needed. PK was actually worse against one of the worst scoring teams in the league.

And lastly, I love the assumption this team would be a playoff team in other divisions...you mean they wouldnt get manhandled by the top teams of those other divisions? Or even the bubble teams? You just think we would be better than Nashville? Minnesota? St. Louis? Dallas? Maybe Arizona, but I question that. Maybe Montreal lol. But all of those other teams are more complete, more rounded out, have more elements and layers to their rosters. Heavy, win faceoffs, battle, show up with effort. I have watched them all. I watch a ton of hockey. I especially love watching the other divisions because of the pace played with. Rangers team looks slow...not because the players are slow, but because the team plays slow. They have no jump. They have no energy to their game. They look lifeless, going through the motions.

Fire this coach asap.

But again gold by @duhmetreE and @The Crypto Guy

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If this team is overachieving this year I really don't know what to say. Overachieving must mean beat the ahl level Devils as much as you can before getting curb stomped in a carbon copy fashion within 48 hrs vs your rival.

Reactions: CLW and Chaels Arms

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
You know whats great is usually the Quinn Defenders (like a Marvel Villain movie) tend to show up the next day after a game... they need time to formulate their counter spin. So I must give them credit that they do take their time to come up with their incredible position of how Quinn is not a real problem

I doubt it. They're fully aware of what's on here. They're just, you know, doing something other than posting the same thing in several threads when nothing's really changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad