Player Discussion David Krejci V

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
not good, thought he was hit hard but didn`t look terrible. Good lord, who`d they call up or would they just play Backes?

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
How in the world was Riley Nash out there throwing huge hits? In his years in Boston he was a complete .... he even cried after a game against Ottawa in a live interview and now he's a freaking tough guy throwing big open ice hits? Where. The. Puck. Was. That. In. Boston? Good job, Torts.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Looks like he got hurt in the shoulder area. I hope he's ok!

From that gif it definitely looks like it could be the arm or shoulder. Hopefully just a little sprain.

Later in that shift i remember him bailing on a play where he would have had to take a hit.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
From that gif it definitely looks like it could be the arm or shoulder. Hopefully just a little sprain.

Later in that shift i remember him bailing on a play where he would have had to take a hit.
Agree. He didn't hit the ice hard, nor did he hit his head when he went down. However, he seemed to draw back after he got hit in the shoulder area. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Should we roll the dice and rest Krejci on Saturday? It would give him until Tuesday to get fully healed up. We have the depth to make it happen ( not to say his presence wouldn't be missed ).

Reactions: TwineTickler

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Should we roll the dice and rest Krejci on Saturday? It would give him until Tuesday to get fully healed up. We have the depth to make it happen ( not to say his presence wouldn't be missed ).
Up to the player in my opinion. Krejci will say he can go; it's the playoffs!

Reactions: KrejciMVP

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
man, solid but hardly an absolutely crushing check, this one has me a bit worried, seen DK get absolutely crushed head on in back to back games this year and he bounced up, man I hope this isn`t a shoulder

I was worried when they were going to really start hitting him something Toronto didnt try. Tampa nailed him last year game 1 and it affected his play all series

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I was worried when they were going to really start hitting him something Toronto didnt try. Tampa nailed him last year game 1 and it affected his play all series
he`s been through wars and has never shied from it, all depends on the hit I guess, hoping this one was more about precaution and less about it being long term.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
he`s been through wars and has never shied from it, all depends on the hit I guess, hoping this one was more about precaution and less about it being long term.

Yeah, there was a period earlier in his career where he played fairly physically throwing the odd hit and going shoulder to shoulder in the corners. Much like they did with Krug, the brass asked him to tone it down.

He is willing, but he isn't built for it. He's developed a knack for evading hits without compromising possession.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Can anyone tell me what time it was when he got hurt? Like what minute of the game

2:50 left in 3rd was Nash hit

Than Foligno popped him with 2:26 left in 3rd

Both hits he got drilled on same shoulder

Didn’t appear to be too hurt until after the folingo hit

Than he slowly goes to bench and never returned

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
How in the world was Riley Nash out there throwing huge hits? In his years in Boston he was a complete .... he even cried after a game against Ottawa in a live interview and now he's a freaking tough guy throwing big open ice hits? Where. The. Puck. Was. That. In. Boston? Good job, Torts.

I know right? I watched him fight DeAngelo in the regular season this year and he looked like he knew what he was doing. I always thought Nash was too much of a nice guy on ice for that. Never saw that his whole time here. It's like if Heinen decided he was gonna try to be a tough guy all the sudden

Reactions: TwineTickler

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT

Team played well with injuries to key players all year.... if waiting until game 3 means he's fully healthy moving forward.... and if him playing game 2 risks that... I would lean towards sitting him out. However, these games mean so much.... tough call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad