Player Discussion David Krejci V

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellFish89

Sep 28, 2018
he's an older version of the player who has a Stanley Cup, almost 2. I get some fans have their issues, I don't agree with anything they say on many aspects of his game, but thats what debate on the boards are for

Krejci's play is too subtle for many here. He's always been (way) more critizised than Bergeron even when he had way better season than Bergeron. Similar Bruins player are getting the exact same treatment from those same fans. In no world would I take a Kuhlman or Senyshyn over a Heinen or JFK, but here alot would do. And my money would be that those guys are also the guys always having something negative to say about Krejci.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
There may be nobody in the lineup who inspires confidence with his puck handling more than Krejci. Almost always does something good, and creative, with it.

Reactions: Chief Nine and BMC

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
There may be nobody in the lineup who inspires confidence with his puck handling more than Krejci. Almost always does something good, and creative, with it.
Not sure what got into him but from day 1 the guy has been very good and professional

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Thought he's been great.

Wish he had waited out Andersen for half a second more and moved the puck back to his forehand. Anderson was falling forward and Krejci would have had a wide open net.

Reactions: DKH

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
who was the buffalo goon who elbowed him in the face in his rookie year (what was it game 6?)

Adam Mair.

Was a regular season game in Jan IIRC

Edit:

Adding to the horror show, the Bruins lost Krejci for the night when he was drilled by a stiff elbow to the upper body from Sabres forward Adam Mair. Called up from Providence earlier in the day, Krejci was out cold on his feet at 14:51, after only three shifts and 2:07 in ice time. Brad Stuart and team trainer Don DelNegro scraped him off the ice and sent him on his way to the dressing room, one heck of a Wile E. Coyote welcome to the big leagues.
"I don't remember how I got in the room," said Krejci, who will be examined today in Boston, his availability for tomorrow night's game doubtful. "I'm feeling better every minute. It's up to the coach if I can play. I could play if it was up to me."
Typical of Boston's play this season, no one ever took Mair to task for the high hit. There was a slight dustup after the belt, but it amounted to nothing more than pixie dust.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
who was the buffalo goon who elbowed him in the face in his rookie year (what was it game 6?)
And the Bruins stood around for fear of losing an offensive zone faceoff

My bud I work with on casual Friday during winter would occasionally wear his OReilly jersey to work - he lives in Georgetown and friend of Terry’s going back years

He was so disgusted at that particular hit and Bruins reaction he said he was done with Bruins calling them a bunch of p***yes

I was on fan advisory board at that time and me and my cousin were singled out and asked if we wanted to eat dinner with Chiarelli

We did and Peter was great. He even had a beer with us and I relayed that story. He told me that will never happen again - he signed Thornton off season rest history

BruinsNetwork

Thought he's been great.

Wish he had waited out Andersen for half a second more and moved the puck back to his forehand. Anderson was falling forward and Krejci would have had a wide open net.

He had him dead-to-rights if he just got the puck up even an inch off the ice. I believe Brown came across the ice and clamped down on Krejci’s stick, which definitely played a huge part too.

Krejci has been awesome. Can’t believe he didn’t get a look between 63 & 88 or 74 & 88 at any point during either loss.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
He had him dead-to-rights if he just got the puck up even an inch off the ice. I believe Brown came across the ice and clamped down on Krejci’s stick, which definitely played a huge part too.

Krejci has been awesome. Can’t believe he didn’t get a look between 63 & 88 or 74 & 88 at any point during either loss.

Need to see this again

Reactions: BMC

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
He and Coyle have been Boston’s best forwards in this series.

I agree.

I'd also like to give Heinen a nod (DKH you'll be happy to see that). I thought he was excellent last night. In fact the guy I blame the most for that loss, individually, might be Cassidy for not mixing lines, and if he had, I think Heinen up with Bergy-Marchand might have been the play.

Kuhlman is fine, but I think that needs to end one way or the other. If Mojo still has the sniffles I think they need to look into moving Heinen up. I know that's a threat to the Coyle line, which has been good, but those guys don't score. The goals are gonna come from the top 2 lines and we need to get them going, aside from Krejci-DeBrusk.

Reactions: Estlin

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Am I the only one who thinks Krejci was fantastic last night? Krejci handling the puck feels like his early years. He makes something happen even when he is going one on three waiting for a line change.

Reactions: KrejciMVP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad