Dave Tippett hired as Phoenix Coyotes head coach

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I noticed Tippet's stars were bounced in the first round of the playoffs 3 times in a row. He'll fit in perfectly here.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Are any of the local Phoenix 3 5 10 12 15 tv stations going to carry the live conference at 3PM?
Posted via Mobile Device

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
somone said FSN.

I have it on FSN now waiting for them to break in from the repeat broadcast of last nights ball game but this would be a good opportunity for the media in Arizona to show they are on our side by broadcasting this live as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I have it on FSN now waiting for them to break in from the repeat broadcast of last nights ball game but this would be a good opportunity for the media in Arizona to show they are on our side by broadcasting this live as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Same here. I can't see the feed at all on the Coyotes website.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Don't tell me we have been taken for a ride again just like the heart attack story!
Posted via Mobile Device

Jordan

Sep 8, 2007
My cousin Derek worked for Tippett for four seasons in Dallas as their video coach and is now a pro scout for the Coyotes.

Probably bodes well for his chances if he wants to get back into coaching.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Tippet has a lot of positive energy and looks like he has what it takes to keep the team focused on what is going on the ice and not what is going on off the ice!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad