Dave Hakstol Part VII: Hak out? Q in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I also donate my gif-fing to Dave

What I'd really like to do is put all of my Jeff gifs in one thread, but the internet would explode, and then we would all have to type letters and send them to each other in the mail and wait weeks for a response, and I have no idea how I would Like everything in such a system.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
What I'd really like to do is put all of my Jeff gifs in one thread, but the internet would explode, and then we would all have to type letters and send them to each other in the mail and wait weeks for a response, and I have no idea how I would Like everything in such a system.

I'm so happy he's going to be gone before you broke down and made the stop motion thing that shall not be named. :laugh:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
The squirrel in my back yard called this 3 weeks ago

hqdefault.jpg

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
So if the team plays better with Q as the coach is that just merely a result from the players playing better?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I think we are going to be fine. I think Anusface had it right, then got told to shut it down because the organization - which is in total freefall - wasn't ready to announce anything. We're down to hours now, Reb, and then it's ****ing go time with the gifsplosion.

I hope you're right man. Im hanging by a thread here.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Down 3, pulling the goalie is the statistically right move to make at that time. Especially with how bad our PP has been. Hakstol is just a moron, and he didn't even pull the goalie with a full PP but like 30 seconds left. Maybe that's desperate for Hakstol -- logical for any smart coach -- but he's so risk averse he can't even do desperate right.

The last two minutes of Hakstol's NHL coaching career was made memorable by Stolarz pounding the ice to tell his moron coach that he needed to get pulled. That pretty much sums up his entire tenure here -- people screaming at him to make the obvious move that he's too dense to figure out.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If he fought Isaac, I'd gain respect for him.

The last two minutes of Hakstol's NHL coaching career was made memorable by Stolarz pounding the ice to tell his moron coach that he needed to get pulled. That pretty much sums up his entire tenure here -- people screaming at him to make the obvious move that he's too dense to figure out.

No, that was his 2nd to last game. He injured Stolarz through overuse his last game.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
I think we are going to be fine. I think Anusface had it right, then got told to shut it down because the organization - which is in total freefall - wasn't ready to announce anything. We're down to hours now, Reb, and then it's ****ing go time with the gifsplosion.

Agree with this. He hasn't had any follow up tweets since the original which leads me to believe it's only a matter of time. Had this been a colossal misread by him, he'd be trying to save (anus)face.

TL;DR - prepare your loins for The Giffening

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You need to start a thread...like a GDT....and have them all ready to go. Then when the hammer drops, you can post it for everyone to enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad