Dave Hakstol Part VII: Hak out? Q in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That article also had a sneaky little mention of Fletcher on the phones wanting to MOVE VETERANS before the roster freeze. Are we talking Simmonds or Voracek? Either way, I'm reassured, slightly, that we might not just start dealing prospects and young players all willy nilly.

San Filippo seems to think Gostisbehere is falling out of flavor with the organization fwiw.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Well, that's the risk he took.

Hexy had no leaks because he had such a small inner circle. That isn't how Holmgren ran the ship and probably won't be how Fletcher does either, they'll be willing to use the media a little more to their advantage where they can
No doubt Isaac risked his credibility and would not have done that lightly. My gut tells me he got the real story before Chuckles could give Hak the bad news and there will be a press conference tomorrow announcing Q.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No doubt Isaac risked his credibility and would not have done that lightly. My gut tells me he got the real story before Chuckles could give Hak the bad news and there will be a press conference tomorrow announcing Q.

I think Hakstol is professional enough to know what's going on here.

FlyOrange

Dec 16, 2018
New York City
So.... Considering how badly the whole coaching change is being executed by this front office and we are supposed to trust them to make the right moves on the roster?? Yeeeeah... Hmmmm... :skeptic:

Granted, we've always been somewhat peculiar with how we go about our coaching changes (Roger Neilson and Lavy comes to mind) but this is something else.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
IMG_0069.JPG

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
So.... Considering how badly the whole coaching change is being executed by this front office and we are supposed to trust them to make the right moves on the roster?? Yeeeeah... Hmmmm... :skeptic:

Granted, we've always been somewhat peculiar with how we go about our coaching changes (Roger Neilson and Lavy comes to mind) but this is something else.

I am losing my mind reading all of this.

The front office has had nothing to do with today's execution. By all accounts the plan is to simply fire Hakstol tomorrow following tonight's return from the road trip.

Today's leak is no different than a trade rumor.

Reactions: lancer247
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->