News Article: Daniel Alfredsson " We Hope to get a new Owner "

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Saw Alfie today and had quick conversation..was asking him about something is brewing after July 1st..all he said to me was "we should have some hope" and and I kept pressing him meaning what, he smiled and said " dont lose hope "

And then you woke up?

Ser Grogu

Dank farrik
Aug 6, 2009
And then you woke up?

utX86mi.jpg

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Saw Alfie today and had quick conversation..was asking him about something is brewing after July 1st..all he said to me was "we should have some hope" and and I kept pressing him meaning what, he smiled and said " dont lose hope "

Did you create an account just to post this :skeptic:

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
And off he went to indulge in nachos while leaving his fans in the dark.

Last edited:

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Look dude his answer his ambiguous..but lately with all of this s#%t show been going on, I'm glad to give some hope out there..
fa·ce·tious
fəˈsēSHəs/
adjective
  1. treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.
Read back to the start of this thread for context.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Look dude his answer his ambiguous..but lately with all of this s#%t show been going on, I'm glad to give some hope out there..

Frankly, I don't care if you're lying or not. Any news whether anecdotal or concrete that gives me even the smallest amount of hope I'm game for.

Honestly with a new account, I'm letting myself believe that you are Daniel Alfredsson telling us to hang in there and that this is a burner account.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad