News Article: Daniel Alfredsson " We Hope to get a new Owner "

Acidrain66

Jun 13, 2018
I too have seen Alfie out and about. My main takeaway was that his legs are tree trunks and his ass is so big that it looks like he's smuggling a pumpkin. Not fat either. Just so much muscle. I forgot what the question was?
Yea he did left himself go..

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Us when we get a new owner

alex-ovechkin-keg-stand-swims-in-fountain.jpg

Acidrain66

Jun 13, 2018
No, you misunderstand. His legs and butt are crazy strong. It wasn't fat.
But from what I seen him the past..yes hes more thicker. But side note he did told about wanting a new owner prior to the ex suns blogger.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I see random posters on HF proclaiming/hearing of a sale, yet none of the mainstream guys (Ferraro, Mendes, Bobby Mac, DD, PL, et al.) even make a mention. We saw the DonnieB article and Ken Warren today, both of which sound like wishful thinking much like our posts here.

Yet, I am here every minute looking for a light at the end of the tunnel. Please Alfie, listen to our prayers. The father, the son (#65), and the unholy spirit (anyone whose name ends with an "yk").

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
I see random posters on HF proclaiming/hearing of a sale, yet none of the mainstream guys (Ferraro, Mendes, Bobby Mac, DD, PL, et al.) even make a mention. We saw the DonnieB article and Ken Warren today, both of which sound like wishful thinking much like our posts here.

Yet, I am here every minute looking for a light at the end of the tunnel. Please Alfie, listen to our prayers. The father, the son (#65), and the unholy spirit (anyone whose name ends with an "yk").

we had a poster come in about hoff before the media so we need to hold out hope

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad