Post-Game Talk: Danault with a hat trick (no, seriously) in a 4-3 overtime win (no, seriously) vs VGK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Subban. His name is Subban. Future hall of famer and a Norris winner and future SC winner.

You will be lucky if Weber lasts 2 more years.....
I can hear you telling that'"Bruins will be lucky if Chara last 2 more years "... in 2004

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
He might have been injured/tweaked but the theatrics on that play, insane.

It was cringeworthy to watch. The thumbs up, the stretcher..

Reminded me of when deadpool was dying, and his shoutout to everyone for 5 minutes.

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
I missed the game and could not believe the hat trick. Truth is, all those goals he scored had some "cuteness". Hope for once what happened in vegas won't stay in vegas!

Reactions: Redux91

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
I can hear you telling that'"Bruins will be lucky if Chara last 2 more years "... in 2004

Or that Lidstrom guy that won a Norris at 40. Or the endless number of other d men that played great hockey into their late 30s . Entirely possible the Weber is healthier then Subban then next 5 plus years, can’t imagine the Preds like the recurring injury issues, less then 70 games two out of three years....

Reactions: Habset

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
Subban having extended back and neck injuries at that age is a worrisome problem. Those areas don't heal well either.

Reactions: Tyson

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Subban having extended back and neck injuries at that age is a worrisome problem. Those areas don't heal well either.

When I saw his intense summer workouts which included lifting heavy tires I always wondered if these injuries would happen to him. Could be unrelated though

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Domi was money on the tying and winning goals. Is it time to get him away from Drouin?

Tatar Domi Gallagher
Drouin Kotkaniemi Byron
Lehkonen Danault Shaw
Agostino Chaput Peca/Hudon/Dlo

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Mete has looked like a different player now that he carries the puck up the ice and becomes the 4th attacker on the rush. Whatever Joel Bouchard worked with him on worked.

We have to remember, Weber didnt play for a calendar year almost, That was a full year for Meter without Weber as well

As much as ive wanted reilly next to Weber all this time, Mete all of a sudden back next to a Weber that missed a year...and we see a bit of the reason why they were a pairing at all starting last year

They seem like the perfect pair, Weber is big brute brother (or dad lol), and lil mete can always recover the puck for him lol

Reactions: Doublelift

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Drouin is a streaky player, he'll come back raging, I'm not worried.

Playoffs.

My brother gets mad at me everytime, and its hard to defend his play sometimes ill give people that.

But people need to remember what he looked like in the playoffs... its the reason we wanted him at all.

Bergevin said it himself "there are players that get you TO the playoffs and there are players that excel IN the playoffs."
Drouin tends to be the latter it seems.

The Kovalev comparisons are warranted imo, i never had to worry about Kovy in the playoffs. ever, we just had to GET there.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Some real pieces of work here trashing all over Subban for no particular reason..

Would LOVE to see all your reactions to getting hurt like that
I am glad I have not read them. Subban is a class act and I hope he has a long and successful career.

Reactions: Genesis76

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
... who still needs a kick in the balls once in a while to wake up.
Nah. He just has a multi point game every now and then. Does not mean he woke up. Everyone with top six minutes and prime pp time has that. Most do much more with it than "LeFlamme" does.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Domi was money on the tying and winning goals. Is it time to get him away from Drouin?

Both Drouin and Domi tend to float sometime, It would be interesting to see Domi paired with Tatar and Gally two hardworkers who use their bodies. I think it could take his game to another level. At best be a big influence on him, at worse just pick up his defensive tasks by doing the job for him.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad