Damien Brunner

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I would love to see one of the players tell Lou to **** off and just start tweeting on the regular. I've always wondered what the ramifications of that would be if it happened.

And Brunner must have logged on this morning because I don't know how else his background would get changed lol. I still laugh at the supposed Marty tweets during the summer about the NHL 14 cover vote stuff. It was pretty obvious it wasn't actually him writing anything.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Agreed haha. I'm seeing Damien and the band tomorrow night in Philadelphia. Playing the Room's Too Cold album cover to cover and then a second set of all other songs.

I we can get Brunner's nickname to be Ace then I will be happy forever.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Agreed haha. I'm seeing Damien and the band tomorrow night in Philadelphia. Playing the Room's Too Cold album cover to cover and then a second set of all other songs.

I we can get Brunner's nickname to be Ace then I will be happy forever.

I'm just gonna call him Ace from now on, we'll see how many catch on:yo:

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
It really is scary, they are the same person

tumblr_mbjcrnrhQU1qf1azco1_r1_500.jpg

Loyal Lou

Oct 25, 2013
Rutherford
Oh the early november. I missed the show the other day but one of my favorite bands. I used to be so close with Ace when they were broken up but since they got back together I haven't really spoken to him.

But yes he does look like Brunner. Its weird.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Oh the early november. I missed the show the other day but one of my favorite bands. I used to be so close with Ace when they were broken up but since they got back together I haven't really spoken to him.

But yes he does look like Brunner. Its weird.

Yeah he did an acoustic show in my father's basement when I still lived at home. I talked to him on and off and was friendly with his wife Jen (smokin hot). Since the band got back together he's too cool for school. Prob just busy... but still. Tomorrow in Philly is sold out but I think there's tickets on stubhub for like $40. They announced at Bowery that they are going to come out with a new album so they will tour next year anyway.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Damn... Just as he got the touch back. Hope it was more a stinger than tissue damage but the replay was ugly.

Get well soon Bru.

Looked like ligament damage with the way his knee twisted. I am not expecting him back for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad