Confirmed with Link: Dallas Stars claim Dustin Jeffrey from waivers

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I'd claim him if we needed a center, but we don't. I'd still take him over Kobasew but he's too slow to keep up with Sid.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
I know we are frustrated - but let's keep things civil here.

I cannot believe that this thread escalated to the point it needed such a warning. :laugh:

Anyway, Jeffrey sucks. Now the Stars have also proven what I said earlier- he is absolutely not an NHL-calibre player. Have fun in the NLB next year.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I'd claim. Highland Park on twitter said we can claim him and put him in the AHL.

If true then I agree. I would assume every other NHL team would get a crack at claiming him for the NHL first. At this point, our AHL deep could use the talent. Remember, Jeffrey scored 117 points in his last 119 games in the AHL.

Oh yeah forgot about the money thing. I'm sure they will pass.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Guess I lost that bet. I'll pack my bags after the season

****ing Dustin

Hopefully you were just kidding around. (I can't always tell.....haha)

It would suck to lose a good, active poster like yourself who contributes in a multitude of ways. Especially on something silly.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
If true then I agree. I would assume every other NHL team would get a crack at claiming him for the NHL first. At this point, our AHL deep could use the talent. Remember, Jeffrey scored 117 points in his last 119 games in the AHL.

Oh yeah forgot about the money thing. I'm sure they will pass.

Claim him and waive Kobasew.

Fire Shero*

I'm surprised he lasted this long with Dallas. We already have a plethora of useless players, I'm sure Shero will place a claim for him.

I hope not, I was really sick of the posters thought he was an nhl player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad