Post-Game Talk: Dallas 3, Edmonton 2 - "I miss losing to the stars in the playoffs"

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Especially in the Eakins form

giphy.gif

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Did I hear Louie DeBrusk and the other idiots on Sportsnet celebrating that the Oilers won the third period 1-0? This is what it has come to.

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
Both Colorado and the Coyotes are getting at least a point tonight. And the Jets and of course the Stars both won. And next up are Nashville and St. Louis.

tumblr_m33rovTyt01rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Jun 9, 2011
MacT needs to have a press conference and explain WHY he is standing by Eakins. What does he see, what is Eakins doing that impresses him.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Hmmm... I wonder if we will get to 20 straight losses to the west

tinfish

Jul 6, 2011
Edmonton
I can't believe I pay $50 a month to watch this crap. It's not even December and we're finished... again. I think I'll be cancelling my cable subscription early this year. I can't even fathom how it feels being a tier 1 fan.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Garbutt would just skate away. What reason does he have to engage?

Ideally, Coach would tell him to just grab the guy and pummel him. Our 30th place team that hasn't won a single game against the West, who fell out of the playoff race before the season started, can't put themselves on the PK to stand up against a cheap shot on their star player. We have to try and fail to win the game instead.

A win tonight is too important to risk. :rolleyes:

tinfish

Jul 6, 2011
Edmonton
Strudwick just mentioned that Hall had his 100th goal tonight and Eberle his 100th assist. Time for a night out on the town boys!

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
It gets more fun when we play Nashville and St. Louis back to back. Ain't a chance in hell we win either of those games.
I'm not even going to watch the Blues game. That is going to be some ugly ****.
Solid road game, shame it resulted in another loss. A guy I am really starting to hate is Acro, man so many plays die on his stick.
But but but ... our best all round center.
But but but ... better than Gagner.
Anyone who thought, even for a second, that Arcobello is an NHL player should hand in their fan card.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
MacT needs to have a press conference and explain WHY he is standing by Eakins. What does he see, what is Eakins doing that impresses him.

It is the ego and stubbornness of both Lowe and MacT that will not allow them to make the correct decisions. It is also the reason they both shouldn't be in management.

How can it not be obvious that Eakins has been terrible with no upside.

Can someone name one thing that Eakins appears to be good at in his coaching.

Pablo Aimar

Nov 28, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Anyone who thought, even for a second, that Arcobello is an NHL player should hand in their fan card.

Acrobello sucks. Gagner is even worse. Dumping that worthless stiff is one of the few good things MacTavish has done.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Ideally, Coach would tell him to just grab the guy and pummel him. Our 30th place team that hasn't won a single game against the West, who fell out of the playoff race before the season started, can't put themselves on the PK to stand up against a cheap shot on their star player. We have to try and fail to win the game instead.

A win tonight is too important to risk. :rolleyes:

Garbutt turtles then, if Gazdic even catches him. That's just how it is. I mean how often have you actually seen guys go after rats in this league? It's sad but it protects the rats more than the star players.

Who would've thought replacing NHLers with AHLers would be a bad thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad