Confirmed with Link: D Brooks Orpik signed (five years, $5.5M per)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laleli

May 6, 2012
they have no money for Grabo, but 5.5M for Brooks ****** Orpik. I just want to cry right now

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I guess the silver-lining is we still have a CBO in the back-pocket. GUARANTEED it's used on Orpik within the next 3 years.

Ummm, no.
A) Players signed after the new CBA weren't eligible for CBO
B) CBO had to have been used before yesterday. Teams only had two seasons to use them, with the last buyout window closing about 13.5 hours ago.

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
Yeeeesh. Wow. I was a big Orpik fan, have a team USA jersey of his, loved all his hits....but have hated him for the past 2-3 years. He loves to stand near his net, watch players score, and THEN check said player, usually onto his goalie. Not to mention he likes to talk about how the team needs to do better while doing nothing himself. I can't see him and Ovie getting along...

Again, this is all coming from a (former) big fan of his.

EDIT: also forgot he is coming off a knee injury...

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I want Orpik's agent the next time I need to sell my house.

Burakovsky95*

So when can we expect Ovechkin to retire and Kovalchuk the **** out of us?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
ok...someone posted earlier that trotz and company were calling the shots for maclellan. is this what we get with trotz? I...uh.....stunned. awful. hoping I am wrong but geez

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Yeeeesh. Wow. I was a big Orpik fan, have a team USA jersey of his, loved all his hits....but have hated him for the past 2-3 years. He loves to stand near his net, watch players score, and THEN check said player, usually onto his goalie. Not to mention he likes to talk about how the team needs to do better while doing nothing himself. I can't see him and Ovie getting along...

Again, this is all coming from a (former) big fan of his.

EDIT: also forgot he is coming off a knee injury...

our team is full of players like that.

NeilYoung

May 7, 2009
What other ****** players can we sign? To bad Dave Bolland got signed he'd fit in perfect with Orprick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad