GDT: Czech Republic Vs Russia | 12/27 @ 9:30PM ET | TSN/NHLN

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Larionov will have to answer some unpleasant qurestions. I've seen bad coaching. This one was right up there. No adjustments throughout the game. Schemes that were obviously dumb, not working, not applicable agaist the branded czech hockey, but never abandoned. And he is no Bragin who could light a volcano under the players' arses in the intermissions. Just a sad, declining attitude on the team over the course of the game and no motivational effort behind the bench.

Startseva

Dec 30, 2012
Moscow
CZ showed nothing spectacular but also i didnt like our team in some moments. They looked not organized. But if you lose to CZ and win against USA, I guess it's okay. Just need to defend ur ass when u attack and not joining in attack by full team. Look at those 2 goals so.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Larionov will have to answer some unpleasant qurestions. I've seen bad coaching. This one was right up there. No adjustments throughout the game. Schemes that were obviously dumb, not working, not applicable agaist the branded czech hockey, but never abandoned. And he is no Bragin who could light a volcano under the players' arses in the intermissions. Just a sad, declining attitude on the team over the course of the game and no motivational effort behind the bench.
I am not exaggerating, you are absolutely correct, I will go one further, that was one of the worst coached games I have ever seen in my life

Reactions: mrbazman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad