Czech Republic: Czech National Team (A, U20, U18, U17, U16)

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
todays results

EHT
CZE-FIN 2-3 OT
22:54 Jánský (Koukal, Rachůnek)
40:52 Němec (Novotný, Čáslava)

U18
CZE-SWE 2-5
41:06 Kříž (Beran)
52:59 Sedlák (Beran, Šidlík)

U16
CZE-SWE 1-6
45:59 Pokorný

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
todays results

EHT
CZE-RUS 2-4
06:00 Němec
55:51 Rolinek (Průcha, Marek)

U18
CZE-RUS 4-3
14:02 Švihálek (Rousek)
18:07 Švihálek (Rousek)
29:51 Kvapil (Faksa, Doležal)
52:50 Faksa (Pavelka T., Koblasa)

U16
RUS-CZE 6-2
37:42 Ťoupal (Zbořil)
51:17 Štencel (Kubalík)

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
U18
CZE-RUS 4-3
14:02 Švihálek (Rousek)
18:07 Švihálek (Rousek)
29:51 Kvapil (Faksa, Doležal)
52:50 Faksa (Pavelka T., Koblasa)

Good work by the U-18s. They are by far the strongest year group (apart from the A-team, even though I'm starting to have my doubts about them......)

Czechexpert

Jan 23, 2009
Good work by the U-18s. They are by far the strongest year group (apart from the A-team, even though I'm starting to have my doubts about them......)

I don´t think so, 92´ is more talented.
This Russian team was the worst Russian team I have ever seen. All 8 D were just awful.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
U18

U18 world championship is ahead of us and we know pretty well the group of players from Europe who could crack the final roster (there is plenty of rosters from previous tournaments in this thread, so that's it), but some guys playing overseas will likely be added too. Here are all of those who are eligible for the WC. As I said - all eligible, not those I think should be there or will be there.

David Honzík
Matěj Machovský

Milan Doudera
Marek Hrbas
David Musil
Richard Nedomlel

Petr Beránek
Martin Frk
Marek Kalus
Matěj Stránský

Personally I definitely want Machovský, Hrbas, Musil, Frk, and Stránský on the team. But it's clear that many of them won't be free to come. Not sure about the others, we'll see.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
U18 world championship is ahead of us and we know pretty well the group of players from Europe who could crack the final roster (there is plenty of rosters from previous tournaments in this thread, so that's it), but some guys playing overseas will likely be added too. Here are all of those who are eligible for the WC. As I said - all eligible, not those I think should be there or will be there.

David Honzík
Matěj Machovský

Milan Doudera
Marek Hrbas
David Musil
Richard Nedomlel

Petr Beránek
Martin Frk
Marek Kalus
Matěj Stránský

Personally I definitely want Machovský, Hrbas, Musil, Frk, and Stránský on the team. But it's clear that many of them won't be free to come. Not sure about the others, we'll see.

Wow, strong group of guys playing in NA. Musil, Frk, Hrbas, Honzik, Stansky, Machovsky and not to mention Jaskin. Looks like the Czech's could possibly medal with this roster. How does the rest of the team look depth wise? Who are some good players in the Czech Republic?

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Wow, strong group of guys playing in NA. Musil, Frk, Hrbas, Honzik, Stansky, Machovsky and not to mention Jaskin. Looks like the Czech's could possibly medal with this roster. How does the rest of the team look depth wise? Who are some good players in the Czech Republic?

I expect Šidlík, Hertl, Hyka, Jaškin from Europe to be key players. Then maybe Faksa or Švihálek? Probably Czechexpert could say better than me who else is worth mentioning here (especially on defense). Pavelka and Bartošák were ok in the net lately, so I think there will be only 1 NA goalie added (if able to come).

Last edited:

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
U17

CZE-SVK 4-2
20:19 Psota (Plášil, Knot)
32:34 Marek (Simon)
42:53 Psota (Machač, Volek)
58:23 Machač (Psota)

Siftak

May 5, 2010
the boost for u18

I expect Šidlík, Hertl, Hyka, Jaškin from Europe to be key players. Then maybe Faksa or Švihálek? Probably Czechexpert could say better than me who else is worth mentioning here (especially on defense). Pavelka and Bartošák were ok in the net lately, so I think there will be only 1 NA goalie added (if able to come).

I have to agree with you guys, about the offence, when Frk and Jaskin will be there, it would be huge boost for our team, possibly Beranek can also help, but I cant see anybody else... :(
The defence, the only help for us would be Hrbas and Musil, Doudera was good last season, but this? I havent heart from him... :( By the stats he has played only 7 games this season in CHL...
And Nedomlel? Havent played the international at all... and acording some people who have seen him in overseas he wount be really help for us, possibly just in the speed of the game, but not the hockey sence... :(
I think that the def with Hrbas-Musil,Jenik-Kvapil,Pavelka-Sidlik would be the best what we can have...
And GK? For sure Honzik is the number one, Machovsky would be great to have him, but Pavelka and Bartosak, are so far so good just for the second/third place...

Last edited:

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I have to agree with you guys, about the offence, when Frk and Jaskin will be there, it would be huge boost for our team, possibly Beranek can also help, but I cant see anybody else... :(
The defence, the only help for us would be Hrbas and Musil, Doudera was good last season, but this? I havent heart from him... :( By the stats he has played only 7 games this season in CHL...
And Nedomlel? Havent played the international at all... and acording some people who have seen him in overseas he wount be really help for us, possibly just in the speed of the game, but not the hockey sence... :(
I think that the def with Hrbas-Musil,Jenik-Kvapil,Pavelka-Sidlik would be the best what we can have...
And GK? For sure Honzik is the number one, Machovsky would be great to have him, but Pavelka and Bartosak, are so far so good just for the second/third place...

I've heard about some current injury of Doudera lately, but 7 games is still too few despite of that. It's sad how he buried himself there. I wonder why he didn't just come back. For example Butor came back when he failed in NA and at least he's playing. But maybe I'm wrong about him because lack of information.

Siftak

May 5, 2010
I've heard about some current injury of Doudera lately, but 7 games is still too few despite of that. It's sad how he buried himself there. I wonder why he didn't just come back. For example Butor came back when he failed in NA and at least he's playing. But maybe I'm wrong about him because lack of information.

By the newest informations what i have from his team-mate from last year in u17 he has an unspecified problems with his both shoulders... That would be the reason of 7 games only... that means he is out of the WC U18... but, is it really bad news for us?

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
By the newest informations what i have from his team-mate from last year in u17 he has an unspecified problems with his both shoulders... That would be the reason of 7 games only... that means he is out of the WC U18... but, is it really bad news for us?

Sure it is. It may not affect this U18 WC significantly, but every potential loss of a promising prospect due to health issues is bad. Especially since we don't have as many good prospects as we used to have.

Czechexpert

Jan 23, 2009

Svihalek definitely not. Tomas Pavelka is key and the best D. Faksa as underager was the best forward in Hradec Kralove.
I would personally promote underagers goalie Langhamer, defenceman Ronald Knot and forward Patrik Machac to U-18 team. There are some other guys who should have been tested during the season but it´s probably too late.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I want to remind everybody of this new feature of ČSLH website which shows all players who ever played for Czech NT with number of games and goals they scored. :)

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
U18

The preparation for U18 WJC works the same way as U20 one, so now the U18 coaching staff released "wider" nomination for the tournament. It's list of players they want to join the pre tournament camp and then choose the final roster from them. But it will also depend on health and state of CHL playoffs.

Goaltenders:
Patrik BartošÃ¡k
David Honzík
Matěj Machovský
Jaroslav Pavelka

Defensemen:
Marek Červený
Michal Gutwald
Marek Hrbas
Michael Janota
Štěpán Jeník
Lukáš Kříž
Tomáš Kvapil
David Musil
Tomáš Pavelka
Antonín Růžička
Ondřej Starý
Petr Šidlík
Vojtěch Zadražil

Forwards:
Matěj Beran
Petr Beránek
Zdeněk Doležal
Radek Faksa
Martin Frk
Jakub Frolík
Ondřej Hampl
Tomáš Hertl
Tomáš Hyka
Dmitrij Jaškin
Petr Koblasa
Lukáš Králík
Jakub Matai
Tomáš Moravec
Tomáš Rousek
Lukáš Sedlák
Jakub Šrámek
Michal Švihálek

Last edited:

Czechexpert

Jan 23, 2009

Many really bad players here. Several underage players should have been there.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Many really bad players here. Several underage players should have been there.

Why don't you throw at us some names then (from both groups I mean)? I know majority of them just through their stats, so I don't know who's "really bad" here ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00