GDT: Crapitals @ Candy Canes - 7 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1712367943178.gif

My game puck goes to the big man himself. 2 more goals and the best xG share on the team.

Honorable mentions go to "Marcy" Darcy Kuemper, Dylan Strome, and Tom Wilson.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
It will be isles and pens in at this rate. Regulation Ls for Caps, Flyers, wings

If the Isles beat a really good Preds team I believe they are the pick.

You don't have to be, but worst Caps? I can make a list of 20 defensemen he played with that were worse.

Yeah each fan has a list of players they don't like. He happens to be on mine. Lots of terrible cups of coffee players I can think of that don't make it.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Had a family emergency today, and had to sell my tickets to this game. Imagine the roller coaster of emotions of missing two Ovi goals only to collapse in the dying minutes. Thankful I didn’t go. How pathetic of this team.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Good news is that Detroit and Philly also suck, but it's giving an opening to Pittsburgh or NYI to make it in.

This is the most pathetic playoff race I've ever seen in all my years of following the NHL.

I'd play him over Pacioretty's dead corpse any day.

I don't even believe the East has a chance with the West opponent. Either way, I'll root for Vegas before I will any of the current Eastern playoff teams.

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad