GDT: Coyotes V.S. Canadiens OCT 20 7:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomPlex

Jan 24, 2006
www.dermamode.com
I thought Price had a knee injury and that everyone was covering it up including his wife by posting pictures of her flu tea on Instagram? No truth to that confirmed story?

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I thought Price had a knee injury and that everyone was covering it up including his wife by posting pictures of her flu tea on Instagram? No truth to that confirmed story?

Will know for sure if Montoya starts the second period;)

Jul 6, 2016
Beware of the Coyotes !

I don't think Habs won against them last season. Louis Domingue got his first NHL win in Montreal, I think. Carey will be rusty,too.

Habs better come out strong and fast.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
from NHL.com :

BROSSARD - The wait is finally over. Carey Price will be back between the pipes on Thursday night against the Arizona Coyotes at the Bell Centre.

The Canadiens' starter recently came down with a severe flu that caused him to lose seven to eight pounds, but now he's ready to return to active duty.

It will mark Price's first regular-season start since November 25, 2015 against the New York Rangers. That's when he suffered a sprained MCL in his right knee and was forced to miss the remainder of the season.

Before watching from the sidelines last year, the Canadiens' No. 31 was enjoying an outstanding start to the season, posting 10 wins - including two shutouts - in 12 games, along with a 2.06 goals-against average and a .934 save percentage.

Head coach Michel Therrien, who admitted on Wednesday that he's looking forward to seeing the veteran netminder back in goal, would surely like to see him pick up where he left off before falling ill.

Three weeks ago, Price helped to pace Team Canada to the World Cup of Hockey title in Toronto.

Wait what?! Has this been confirmed???

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Not that I've been able to watch a complete game so far this season, but from what I have seen, I feel like the habs are giving up too many chances for a team that is predicated on responsible hockey.

Now, I'm not too concerned just yet because it seems goals are way up league wide to start the season, and the sloppiness is not limited to montreal. Montoya's stellar play has prevented the habs from being another casualty of it so far. But eventually, you would like to see the habs shoring up that end. Hopefully, you start to see that happening against the yotes here.

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Price definitely looked sickly at the home opener and you could tell he lost weight. After last year's injury fiasco I could/would not believe the organization was lying about his flu. Anyways they better win tonight, looking forward to seeing Rads in action again, great signing.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Will be missing this one. Most of it at least. Hopefully there's no ******** rule preventing my gym to put Canadiens games instead of Senators games.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
It will be so refreshing to see Price back in our net.

Add that to the new makeup of this team and I'm really looking forward to tonight.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Will be missing this one. Most of it at least. Hopefully there's no ******** rule preventing my gym to put Canadiens games instead of Senators games.

I have a final exam tonight and am not watching the game until 11:30PM Montreal time. (8:30 for me in Vancouver)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So easy to lost that one tonight. Price coming back, timing a little off yet the rest of the team not only taking the Coyotes for granted but knowing Price is in, could probably not work as hard as they would when Montoya is in....Add the franco backup factor.....we lose that one and nobody will be surprise.

Prediction? We win...easy. 5-1. :D

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

Well you can't put anything past those two liars, I was told.

antoniojr

pretty mint.
Feb 21, 2008
It's typically these "winnable" games that seem to always cause us issues.
I guess you get used to it being a Habs fan.
Glad Price is back, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad