Canada
0xdGsmW.jpg

XU4Hqac.gif
XU4Hqac.gif
XU4Hqac.gif

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
I'm going to the game and I hope we beat the Coyotes as I have a very obnoxious and downright aggravating co-worker who's a fan of theirs (yes, Coyotes fans in Montreal actually do exist, I was surprised too) that needs to be brought down a notch or twelve. Worst of all is that I absolutely cannot avoid the sodding jerk at work and am stuck listening to him all day long.

I also hope we blank OEL and make him look bad defensively while beating Arizona because I am really sick and tired of hearing said co-worker prattle on and on about the ''absolute greatness'' that is Ekman-Larsson, the ''best and clutchiest defenseman of his generation''.

It probably will not happen, but for my peace at work's stake I'm calling an hopeful 6-0 win for the Canadiens tomorrow night.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Flynn out confirmed ? Pls be true

4th line needs Byron

Pft, Flynn was so essential to the last win. I love Carr but he was scratched and the team didn't even miss a beat, if fact, it was like they had an extra one. Don't see how Flynn can be scratched after last game.

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
Let the kids play ffs
Flynn will b gone soon keep him as depth but don't play him unless you have to

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Not sure which of Flynn/Byron are in so I guessed Byron. Carr could be sitting again. IDK

I spoke to Michel earlier today and he confirmed Price is starting 99%.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Not sure which of Flynn/Byron are in so I guessed Byron. Carr could be sitting again. IDK

A fine GDT dkd. Did you notice the post about the typo?

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal

Glad to have an insider amongst us :sarcasm: I actually am I psychic and I'm sensing MT is dressing both Byron and Flynn. He needs da CHaracter in the lineup :naughty:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I'm going to the game and I hope we beat the Coyotes as I have a very obnoxious and downright aggravating co-worker who's a fan of theirs (yes, Coyotes fans in Montreal actually do exist, I was surprised too) that needs to be brought down a notch or twelve. Worst of all is that I absolutely cannot avoid the sodding jerk at work and am stuck listening to him all day long.

I also hope we blank OEL and make him look bad defensively while beating Arizona because I am really sick and tired of hearing said co-worker prattle on and on about the ''absolute greatness'' that is Ekman-Larsson, the ''best and clutchiest defenseman of his generation''.

It probably will not happen, but for my peace at work's stake I'm calling an hopeful 6-0 win for the Canadiens tomorrow night.

Thanks for the early morning laugh. Your writing portrays your situation and said obnoxious co-worker very well. However, OEL is the best, clutchiest defenseman in the league right now. Your obvious lack of hockey knowledge will cost you some points. He stands alone on top of mountain Norris, soon to joy the likes of Larry Robinson and Nicklas Lidstrom. In fact, OEL is already among those legends.

OEL is love, OEL is life.

Be a Hab

Sep 17, 2010
Thanks for the early morning laugh. Your writing portrays your situation and said obnoxious co-worker very well. However, OEL is the best, clutchiest defenseman in the league right now. Your obvious lack of hockey knowledge will cost you some points. He stands alone on top of mountain Norris, soon to joy the likes of Larry Robinson and Nicklas Lidstrom. In fact, OEL is already among those legends.

OEL is love, OEL is life.

Hey ekof, do you know if your co-worker has an hf account. (☝☝)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad