Post-Game Talk: Coyotes @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Cam couldnt stop a frisbee that's why our D looks bad

Realistically we could be 10-0 in our last 10.
I'm going to start using that. :laugh:

Can you guys/gals believe the Rangers are 2nd in goal scoring?

2014: 18th
2013: 15th
2012: 11th
2011: 16th
2010: 16th

---

Also I'm looking at other teams with high ROWS...a lot of them get most of their ROWs at Home.

NSH: H22/R13
TBL: H21/R14
MTL: H20/R14

NYR: H18/R17

...this team is ****ing insane.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
That would be wrong...

They're first as of like 5 minutes ago :yo:

That would be wrong...

We've actually been first for a few days.

For some reason NHL and ESPN count the shoot out "winner" as a goal for/against and then factor that into the goal differential.

So awesome.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread but did JT play in the 3rd period after he blocked that shot? Seemed like he was in a lot of pain. They even mentioned it on the Coyotes broadcast.

Im pretty sure he came back after the blocked shot.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread but did JT play in the 3rd period after he blocked that shot? Seemed like he was in a lot of pain. They even mentioned it on the Coyotes broadcast.
You mean the Klein shot? Miller's last shift was with 7 minutes left in the third. I just watched it, nothing unusual happened to Miller.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Wat happened to miller I c on the highlights stempniak was out with Hayes and Hagelin for a offensive zone drawl? Did he get moved down or was it just a bit of juggling lines to make something happen?

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Wat happened to miller I c on the highlights stempniak was out with Hayes and Hagelin for a offensive zone drawl? Did he get moved down or was it just a bit of juggling lines to make something happen?
That was the only shift he missed.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Why was it that on the GDT everyone only gave Hayes credit for the first Kreider goal when the whole team passed the puck beautifully?

MillerTime79

Jun 28, 2007
Thinking of picking up a Hayes jersey. Anyone know if he'll keep the 13 or change it next year? I know a lot of rookies switch up their numbers after year #1.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Thinking of picking up a Hayes jersey. Anyone know if he'll keep the 13 or change it next year? I know a lot of rookies switch up their numbers after year #1.

13 seems like a real number. If he had like 53 then he would probably change it next year.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Hayes was 59 in camp and switched to 13 when he made the team, so that already happened.

MxmTtFs0Pw.jpg

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
Refs were horrible, fortunately their horribleness gained us more.

Hayes is really impressive, the way he have grown through this season makes you wonder what his ceiling is. He's such an intelligent player, responsible defensively and a offensively gifted. What a steal.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
We do have a tough schedule remaining, but we will hopefully be healthy by then. I am looking at you Henrik and Jesper.

Having Lundqvist will make up for having a tough schedule.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Why do I feel like alot of teams fanbases especially in our division just don't want to give credit where credit is due...huh? All these BS excuses(ie...easy schedule...refs favor us..yada yada yada). I realize like we all do that we get alot of publicity and **** but is the jealousy so overwhelming for these other teams fans that they just can't see the reality which is...we are a *** damn good team and we likely are going to break their hearts when all is said and done? I mean if you go on Islander board for instance, they actually think playing us in the playoffs is a good thing. I'm sorry but that's nuts!. Anyways, it's so nice to see our team playing so well and winning all these game especially withought our best player. This bodes well for us going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

gardenparty

Oct 21, 2011
This team is 8-1-2 since Henrik went came out of the lineup. Who would have thought we'd have that record 11 games in? I don't want to hear about some shaky goals or too many rebounds or too many scoring chances. This team believes in each other and their coach and knows how to win.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The sad part in all of this is. When fast is back, AV will almost certainly scratch stempinak over glass.

Can we start a petition to have glass traded on monday?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The sad part in all of this is. When fast is back, AV will almost certainly scratch stempinak over glass.

Can we start a petition to have glass traded on monday?

I'm in!!! If either miller or stempniak come out for glass lets start the petition lol.
Lets see if sather tries to trade for a 12th
Forward . If so that would surely have to be the end of glass

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
This team is 8-1-2 since Henrik went came out of the lineup. Who would have thought we'd have that record 11 games in? I don't want to hear about some shaky goals or too many rebounds or too many scoring chances. This team believes in each other and their coach and knows how to win.

Hockey is a team game. Pittsburgh has for years had great records with either or both of Crosby or Malkin out.

I agree with your conclusion though, hence why I really don't think we at all is looking to make marginal upgrades by just making a move to make a move (IE pick up like a Bergenheim supposedly to upgrade like Fast/Stempniak).

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Zucc and Hayes are looking amazing together whenever they end up on the ice at the same time, Hayes used to playing with Johnny Hockey and Zucc can open up ice for him just like Gadreau...

JT Miller was good against Columbus, did he even dress tonight? Consistency kiddo, consistency...

Good game by John Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad