Post-Game Talk: Coyotes @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Reading that board, you'd think they actually have been relevant in this league for the last straight 15 years. 2 good years in a row and they suddenly "don't fear the Rangers at all". I fear lots of teams, including the Isles, if we have to face them in the playoffs. I guess I'm just realistic?

Its not even two good years in a row, it was an okay half season, a sucky year, and then this year.

My favorite parts were them bagging on the Rangers for "barely" beating cupcake teams (someone should remind them of who they played the four games prior to the Rangers' last match up against them and how close those games were) and how they were "lucky" to win a game where they blew a 3 goal lead, which is something they've routinely done all year.

I want to knock them out of the playoffs in their building in OT so ****ing bad.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
They should trade Saint Louis. He is too slow and can not win a battle to save his life! Both his stupid penalties came in the offensive zone!!

Had a bad night but he's been really picking his game up lately.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Reading that board, you'd think they actually have been relevant in this league for the last straight 15 years. 2 good years in a row and they suddenly "don't fear the Rangers at all". I fear lots of teams, including the Isles, if we have to face them in the playoffs. I guess I'm just realistic?

They didn't make the playoffs last year.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Its not even two good years in a row, it was an okay half season, a sucky year, and then this year.

My favorite parts were them bagging on the Rangers for "barely" beating cupcake teams (someone should remind them of who they played the four games prior to the Rangers' last match up against them and how close those games were) and how they were "lucky" to win a game where they blew a 3 goal lead, which is something they've routinely done all year.

I want to knock them out of the playoffs in their building in OT so ****ing bad.
The Rangers have the second best goal differential in the league. Tell me more about how they barely beat teams.

Petey Pucks

Feb 10, 2009
Jersey City, NJ
can someone put up a percentage of our wins against teams only in playoff contention out of all our wins?

and a percentage out of our 60 games how many has been against only playoff teams?

ya know....since we have an easy 60 game schedule and all...

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
safe_image.php

sums up Rangers fans in last 10 games.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Cam couldnt stop a frisbee that's why our D looks bad

Realistically we could be 10-0 in our last 10.

MillerTime79

Jun 28, 2007
safe_image.php

sums up Rangers fans in last 10 games.

Damn, who's that hottie? She looks like someone famous that I should know, but I'm awful with celebrity recognition / pop culture..

Edit: Whoops, I see my question was answered, my bad.

Last edited:

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
31 out of 42. Either we're on the world's longest hot streak or we're this damn good.

4th in the league. Just imagine if we came out of the gates flying like this at the start of the season.

I love that we win those games where the other team scores 3 or 4 goals. We are tough to beat and now we can score goals too, so this is just fun.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
4th in the league. Just imagine if we came out of the gates flying like this at the start of the season.

I love that we win those games where the other team scores 3 or 4 goals. We are tough to beat and now we can score goals too, so this is just fun.

In Torts' days if we fell behind 3-1 might as well call it a day.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
In Torts' days if we fell behind 3-1 might as well call it a day.

Exactly. I still have that in my head too. Like tonight I was thinking "Damn, 3-1...sigh can't win em all-wait, we can score goals now." And sure enough, we come back.

Best part is: We lose our star goalie and we're 8-0-2 in our last 10. lol You couldn't sandblast this smile off my face right now.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This year Nash is our MVP.. I love Hank, but Nash has been our MVP all year.

Agreed! No doubt we need Hank in the playoffs but If we have Nash the 40/45 goal scorer in the playoffs then this team will do very well. Nash has scored some big goals and been the mvp of this team. Klein right behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad