Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
EJ Hradek right now:

fetal-position.png

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
It's great to see this team find a way to win is these types of games but...

Hank cannot come back soon enough. Cam has been solid on spot starts as a backup but he has some really brutal goals allowed now that he's playing every day.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
didn't know where to post this but pierre is on wfan right now

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Totally in agreement. I thought Moore was solid last night. Move Klein back to RD#3, and play him with Moore. Boyle and Staal.

Overall, Moore has been tremendous for about two months now. I used to rail on the guy. I'm loving his play, he's playing like a legitimate top-6 defender. Very assertive, making smart plays.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Kreider was incredible again last night. Watched that goal a few more times today. Just wow.

I look at Kreiders goals this season and I come away thinking that most of them are mostly speed based goals.

Not that he is a one dimensional player. Far, far from it. This is a player that has so much more than his amazing speed to effect the out come of games.

When I imagine him using all the tools he has together, more consistently....it makes me giddy.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Overall, Moore has been tremendous for about two months now. I used to rail on the guy. I'm loving his play, he's playing like a legitimate top-6 defender. Very assertive, making smart plays.

agreed. he's played a tougher more physical game while also joining the rush and making smarter plays.

he's been solid and showing why he's worth keeping.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I look at Kreiders goals this season and I come away thinking that most of them are mostly speed based goals.

Not that he is a one dimensional player. Far, far from it. This is a player that has so much more than his amazing speed to effect the out come of games.

When I imagine him using all the tools he has together, more consistently....it makes me giddy.

Speed and with hands to match...that's a good mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad