Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
if you really cared about your fellow man you would be fighting for liberty. life with out liberty is no life at all. you just want to run everybody's life , telling them what to wear where to live what to eat and freedom is just something in your way and needs to be destroyed.
My eyes just rolled so hard i'm currently looking at the inside of my head

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

DeSantis:

upload_2020-7-4_12-20-54.jpeg

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Arizona is at like 30% positive rate on COVID19 tests. Yikes.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
No? I want to take the measures that are temporarily necessary to ensure more people live to have liberty when this is a footnote. Did citizens during WWII complain about their liberties when they were told to ration? I doubt it. Because it was for the good of all.
any time you give away your freedoms ....you will find it very hard to get them back. if ever.

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
any time you give away your freedoms ....you will find it very hard to get them back. if ever.

Yeah, I’m sure future leaders of this nation will want to keep restaurants, bars, movie theaters and other economic drivers closed and continue to mandate mask usage when it’s not necessary.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah, I’m sure future leaders of this nation will want to keep restaurants, bars, movie theaters and other economic drivers closed and continue to mandate mask usage when it’s not necessary.
Yeah literally nobody benefits from any of this. If anything, it's the people trying to keep everything open that are doing so for nefarious reasons.

Which is why it's hilarious when people call shut downs and mask orders "communism." The catalyst that buckled the USSR was their bungling and attempted downplaying of the severity of Chernobyl.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The way people think horrifies me to no end...

I often think to myself... what the hell happened to people... chemicals in the food/water, over worked, stress, drugs/alcohol... everything combined?

People have lost their minds...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So let Americans die from something inherently preventable with a few simple restrictions? Absolutely disgusting.

It’s my God given right to kill my neighbor if it infringes even slightly to alter what I want to do! I have to do what I want to do whenever I want to do it, without interference from anyone including the government, or I’ll whine against my freedom being curtailed because I’m a spoiled American. There is no such thing as living in a society and having to make any sacrifices to be part of a community!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
1 person has an opinion nobody agrees with and we spend pages losing our minds and calling out Libertarian this/Fox News that. What the f***? Just ignore the user. It's that simple. Or.. make a counter point and move on. If you think someone isn't going to change their mind and it's VASTLY in the minority of thought - move the f*** on. Stop highlighting it.

You literally just quoted/highlighted one person's post for over a full page instead of having good conversation. Pathetic. Knock it off, please.

This site's biggest underrated tool: The ignore function.

Reactions: KIRK

Fordy

May 28, 2008
The way people think horrifies me to no end...

I often think to myself... what the hell happened to people... chemicals in the food/water, over worked, stress, drugs/alcohol... everything combined?

People have lost their minds...
how about, spending 4 months in your house?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I for one have high hopes that the US will be in much better shape within a matter of weeks.

At this rate the biggest morons will have already infected each other.

We don't need herd immunity of the entire country. Merely herd immunity in the collection of village idiots we have throughout this country.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad