Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
As a forever DM, I wish you luck on the campaign! What system are you running?
5e. It's all I've ever played and even that was only one campaign to lvl 7. It's my first time dming so that's interesting so far. One guy has played a decent bit, one has played about as much as me, and the others are new. I'm doing a semi-homebrew campaign where I steal a shitload of stuff :laugh: I like it and the first 2 sessions went well. Then we got locked down and haven't played in over 3 months.

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You're drunk.

I just seriously imagine you have already re-arranged the furniture in your beautiful home. You've done all the stuff you needed to do. Now you are sitting there giggling to yourself about what joke you can post. We need to go get an aviation together.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I think it's funny that people complain about how scary it would be to go cashless when cash itself hasn't been backed by f***all forever. What's the damned difference?
Money is harder to trace. If you have a card, in some form or fashion it can be traced. Some people may not want every single transaction to be recorded.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Everything except frisbee.

What about frolf?

raw

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
So apparently the UK is coming out of lockdown with an 8k daily infection rate and a sense that social distancing rules just don't matter. I really don't see how this ends well. We seem determined to be the world leader in not taking this seriously.

5e. It's all I've ever played and even that was only one campaign to lvl 7. It's my first time dming so that's interesting so far. One guy has played a decent bit, one has played about as much as me, and the others are new. I'm doing a semi-homebrew campaign where I steal a shitload of stuff :laugh: I like it and the first 2 sessions went well. Then we got locked down and haven't played in over 3 months.

You could play online you know, although it's not the same.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Hopefully things will be more quiet tonight. It's just been a miserable year for a good number of us.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
So apparently the UK is coming out of lockdown with an 8k daily infection rate and a sense that social distancing rules just don't matter. I really don't see how this ends well. We seem determined to be the world leader in not taking this seriously.

You could play online you know, although it's not the same.
I know but they don't want to.

Reactions: Peat

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Dude, have you seen all the pool parties and shit in the US? Stupidity knows no country barriers...

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Dude, have you seen all the pool parties and shit in the US? Stupidity knows no country barriers...
Toronto had a massive protest yesterday, in the middle of a pandemic, because someone was murdered in a foreign country. Pathological virtue signaling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad