Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
So apparently the UK is coming out of lockdown with an 8k daily infection rate and a sense that social distancing rules just don't matter. I really don't see how this ends well. We seem determined to be the world leader in not taking this seriously.

They got nothin' on 'merica.... We love our fireworks.

Good Luck, UK.

tenor.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Turn the news off, work on hobbies, focus on your own health and mindset. Thank me later.

Yep. I did this weeks ago. I still get my news snippits from headlines on aggregate sites, but I don't really have to read them to understand what is going on.

I been taking my family on walks, painting, playing outside with the kid etc etc... even got wifey who was addicted to news channels to stop watching. She started getting so bad with it, but I managed to get her mind out of the garbage.

Morale has definitely went up for us since we cut it out. This current time is very dangerous to mental well-being. People do what they want and don't listen, but cutting out the news on tv is a very wise decision.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Dude, have you seen all the pool parties and shit in the US? Stupidity knows no country barriers...

Oh, I know. Most of my wife's family isn't observing lockdown. Some friends all off to their cabins. And stupid is everywhere. Heard a few stories from folks in Italy.

Even so, the UK's response has been worldbeatingly bad. There's a good chance we end up with the highest death rate per capita.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->