Confirmed with Link: Corey Perry Signs 1 yr 4 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
Rumors on twitter about Perry banging Bedards mom. Obviously a joke/made up but may push hawks into saying what is actually going on.
honestly, with the Hawks not saying anything they are really saying quite a bit. For one, if he committed an actual crime the Hawks would not be silent on it. If he did something improper in the locker room or at practice or on the bench the Hawks would not be silent on it.

Only thing I can now think of is that he did something completely legal, but in really bad form.

It may be a stupid twitter rumor, but Perry banging Bedard's mom is the leader in the clubhouse right now as far as I can tell.

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
honestly, with the Hawks not saying anything they are really saying quite a bit. For one, if he committed an actual crime the Hawks would not be silent on it. If he did something improper in the locker room or at practice or on the bench the Hawks would not be silent on it.

Only thing I can now think of is that he did something completely legal, but in really bad form.

It may be a stupid twitter rumor, but Perry banging Bedard's mom is the leader in the clubhouse right now as far as I can tell.
Somone phrased it as "going 5 hole" and I chortled.

Anyway just like the Sharp/Keith stuff I think it's BS.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

Mods on main board have locked their thread and mass deleted posts there because of the rumor. Kinda annoyed they deleted the post I had with this tweet. Like if you're deleting posts about rumors, why bother deleting a post that shows a legit source calling the rumor bogus?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Mods on main board have locked their thread and mass deleted posts there because of the rumor. Kinda annoyed they deleted the post I had with this tweet. Like if you're deleting posts about rumors, why bother deleting a post that shows a legit source calling the rumor bogus?

Because the main boards are a toxic shithole full of kids and incels?

thedarkstark

Jun 22, 2012
Nobody actually believes this, they're just repeating it because it's "funny" and everyone hates the Blackhawks right now so any chance they can get to laugh at our expense they're going to take it.

Lot of immature idiots.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
It’s plausible, but is it probable?

I hope it’s not true, but, at the same time stuff like this happens. Wouldn’t be the first, and wouldn’t be the last.

Met him in Tampa after game 4 last year in the stands. He’s always with his family, everytime I’ve seen him. (Three games) He really does seem to love his kids.

Feel for the spouses and children involved.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

I hope it’s not true, but, at the same time stuff like this happens. Wouldn’t be the first, and wouldn’t be the last.

Met him in Tampa after game 4 last year in the stands. He’s always with his family, everytime I’ve seen him. (Three games) He really does seem to love his kids.

Back to the main boards my friend

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011

IMG_3678.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille