Rumor: Corey Hirsch -" I'm 100% sure Nashville wants to move Subban this summer"

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Signed for three more years at $9M. The Canucks can take that on no issue. Don't think he's going to become a dark void at 32-33.

What's the asking price from Nashville?

The question isnt money or cap space for Canucks getting Subban. Its whether or not their locker room leadership can handle Subban. That's a team full of young guys.

Who's their leadership group?
Horvat Beagle Sutter ?

Cogsfordogs7

May 20, 2017
Predators wouldnt trade with us and i doubt we have any players they want. Being a ducks fan is going to suck for a few more years.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Seriously.

What kind of ******* gives money to an hospital?

Clearly only wants attention.

:sarcasm:

The kind of person who doesn't actually give it but claims to have.

His organization pledged 10m. PK is only donating approx 125k. He keeps saying he donated 10m but he didn't and his org is way way behind on their pledge

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
The kind of person who doesn't actually give it but claims to have.

His organization pledged 10m. PK is only donating approx 125k. He keeps saying he donated 10m but he didn't and his org is way way behind on their pledge

lol
8de2c630-f79b-4872-81d5-e77776e1f7aa-screen-shot-2018-05-07-at-44314-pm.png

Rafters

Aug 10, 2003
Medicine Hat
Visit site
Multiple Preds fans and I had positive discussion about a Larsson + Yamamoto for Subban swap. Makes sense for both sides imo...
Kinda trade the Oilers need ... also only way I would trade Larsson is part of a package for a Subban type ... would still need to move out Lucic, Sekera or Russell in separate deals

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Multiple Preds fans and I had positive discussion about a Larsson + Yamamoto for Subban swap. Makes sense for both sides imo...

I don't think Subban would be a fit living in Edmonton. He would be a distraction because of his unhappiness. He would also certainly not re sign in 3 yrs.

He wants the spotlight and the glam.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Kinda trade the Oilers need ... also only way I would trade Larsson is part of a package for a Subban type ... would still need to move out Lucic, Sekera or Russell in separate deals
Russel can be easily moved with like 500k retained. He's a good #5, just overpaid. Someone would bite for 3.5m.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Uh yes there are many millionaires/billionaires that donate millions of dollars...You should look up tax breaks...

He's really coming out a winner with that 24% Quebec tax break.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Jeff Bezos and Zuckerberg donated billions last year...They must be A+ human beings in your book :facepalm:

Man this is actually incredible how low you're going to to try to prove something that just isn't there it's just hilarious

What has Subban done to be compared to Mark Zuckerberg?

See, that's what's crazy. People will go sor far to try to prove something.

So far you've told us this:
- Mark Zuckerberg is a bad person
- Mark Zuckerberg makes donations
- PK Subban makes donations
- Therefore PK Subban is a bad person

Lmao what a waste of time...

What has Subban done exactly? You just say whatever you want without providing any logical and tangible evidence.

Your word is not what defines someone being bad or good, their actions do and in this case his actions speak a lot louder tihan your words. Zuckerberg is an asshole, you comparing him to Subban just shows how weak your argument is.

And tax breaks... Man you just have no clue .

Last edited:

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Man this is actually incredible how low you're going to to try to prove something that just isn't there it's just hilarious

What has Subban done to be compared to Mark Zuckerberg?

See, that's what's crazy. People will go sor far to try to prove something.

So far you've told us this:
- Mark Zuckerberg is a bad person
- Mark Zuckerberg makes donations
- PK Subban makes donations
- Therefore PK Subban is a bad person

Lmao what a waste of time...

What has Subban done exactly? You just say whatever you want without providing any logical and tangible evidence.

Your word is not what defines someone being bad or good, their actions do and in this case his actions speak a lot louder than your words. Zuckerberg is an *******, you comparing him to Subban just shows how weak your argument is.
It's literally the opposite... You're trying to prove Subban is a good person because he donated to a hospital, all I said was anyone can donate money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad