Confirmed with Link: Copp + 6th to NYR for 1st + 2nd + barron +5th

trebor204

Jul 3, 2013
So far Copp has played in 14 of 14 games. If the Rags go back to back game 7's that gives them an added 14 games.

So at this point even if Copp doesn't play in another game for the rest of the playoffs and the Rangers play the maximum number of games they can play from here on out.

He will have played in 14 of 28 games. Exactly 50%.
But if a game has to be suspended (Like the 1987-88 Stanley Cup Final) will that be an extra game, and if the series goes to 7 games, will it be counted as playing 7 or 8 games even though it is a 7 game series?

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
But if a game has to be suspended (Like the 1987-88 Stanley Cup Final) will that be an extra game, and if the series goes to 7 games, will it be counted as playing 7 or 8 games even though it is a 7 game series?
you'd have a better chance of getting struck by lightning after winning the lottery then this happening + they wouldn't even count it as another game the series could end 4-4 then what happens they play a 9 game series? no, they would just suspend the game and continue another day

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

Good question. I have no idea. If it's not counted I don't think so. We are also at a point where it would take a pretty monumental thing to cause a city wide blackout in NY and knock out the power long enough for their to be a suspended game. I mean NY isn't Texas.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
now the question is what do we do with the pick, do we package it for forward help, do we try and move up for a player we like or do we just keep it and pick at the spot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad