Confirmed with Link: Copp + 6th to NYR for 1st + 2nd + barron +5th

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Gotta be a 1st+ if Colorado traded a 2nd and Barron for Lehkonen.

I would rather have Barron + Col 2nd than NYR 1st, but whatever. I would be happy enough with the 1st because otherwise, Chevy has been a buyer.

Just wondering, if you are Avs, who would you rather have for your PO push/Cup run? Lehkonen or Stastny? I would take Stastny. But it could have been about the cap hit. We could not have retained enough on either Stats or Copp to get it down as low as Lehkonen's after Habs retained a bit.

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
I don’t think that Chevy shopped Stastny at all. He didn’t discuss a trade with him as of yesterday and his name hasn’t been anywhere officially. He sticks around for next year, too at this rate.

Reactions: jetsforever

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I don’t think that Chevy shopped Stastny at all. He didn’t discuss a trade with him as of yesterday and his name hasn’t been anywhere officially. He sticks around for next year, too at this rate.
He is not signing in Canada considering his comments.

Nov 24, 2006
I'd be happy with Stastny back at around $2.0 million next year if that's the plan. If he's headed to UFA, Chevy needs to get something for him.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Still trying to pretend that this year matters.

Copp and Stastny should both be gone by now.

Right now, it looks like we missed out on Barron plus whatever Stastny could have brought. But its OK, bc we got Sanford. :sarcasm:

Hope there is still a Copp trade in the works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad