Confirmed with Link: Copp + 6th to NYR for 1st + 2nd + barron +5th

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Gonna be super fun armchair scouting this if rangers can close it out!

Just like 2015, mid and late first. I knew the projected players like the back of my hand for that one

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Penguins fan (and fellow Canadian) here dropping in to say I’ve been hoping the Rangers would beat the Canes so you guys would get this 1st rounder, and then the Rags can get swept by Tampa.

After the challenging season you guys have had, I’m really happy you’re getting another first. Hope it turns into a great player for you and look forward to seeing you back in the playoffs next year :)

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Penguins fan (and fellow Canadian) here dropping in to say I’ve been hoping the Rangers would beat the Canes so you guys would get this 1st rounder, and then the Rags can get swept by Tampa.

After the challenging season you guys have had, I’m really happy you’re getting another first. Hope it turns into a great player for you and look forward to seeing you back in the playoffs next year :)
Hopefully they can sign him to a dumbass contract too. Then we all win! :)

Reactions: jmelm

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
6i1rcm.jpg

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Me too but the Canes have been flirting with danger leaning on the perfect winning streak at home. All good things eventually come to an end so maybe that happens tonight. I think its going to come down to Shesterkin and some luck.
Nicely done partner!
What a great thread by the way!

Reactions: ps241

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad