GDT: [CONVERTED]Leafs vs Islanders | Thur, Feb 12 | SPOILER ALERT: Lupul Hurt Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Honestly that kind of effort and all around play has been impressive. He's inconsistent but I'd play him 17+ minutes the rest of the way.

Was thinking the same actually. He's showing a willingness and pride, along with the ability to be a top nine player. Let's give him everything that he is earning right now, it's not like anybody else deserves it. (except those that soon won't be here)

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Bernier play tonight like he has been in both LA and Toronto lots of 10 bell saves and lots of SOFTIES like that stinker going 2 miles an hour on ice through the five hole. an atom goalie gets pulled for a goal like that common there is a good reason why LA unloaded him.

I'm pretty sure everyone of your posts on this board has been about Bernier.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Bernier play tonight like he has been in both LA and Toronto lots of 10 bell saves and lots of SOFTIES like that stinker going 2 miles an hour on ice through the five hole. an atom goalie gets pulled for a goal like that common there is a good reason why LA unloaded him.

Yeah, that reason is called Quick.

the leafs are like a micheal bay movie, you are so excited for them, its something youve cheerised since your childhood... and then your heart just gets **** on.

People are excited about Michael Bay movies?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Robidas just can't keep up with the current NHL.

I was really hoping that he could give something, but it's clear that he shouldn't be anywhere close to an NHL roster.

most people coming back from injury is generally not "the best" their first year, especially if they miss camp.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Leafs at least showed some life in that 2nd period. We still suck but all we can ask is at least an effort. A lot of players are still coasting but a few players are really putting the team on their back.

It's at least enjoyable.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Leafs at least showed some life in that 2nd period. We still suck but all we can ask is at least an effort. A lot of players are still coasting but a few players are really putting the team on their back.

It's at least enjoyable.

I agree a little more effort than a lot of the games we have had to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad