GDT: [CONVERTED]Leafs vs Islanders | Thur, Feb 12 | SPOILER ALERT: Lupul Hurt Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Clarkson spends way too much time trying and failing to hold onto the puck one-handed.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
He's sure had a nice long career so far hasn't he... Guess more isn't expected, and you disagree. Not like that means anything though

Most experts and players seem to think the morning skate is a complete relic from times when players needed to skate off the night before. Couldn't care less if players feel like taking the morning off, but taking games off is a completely different matter.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I must say that I'm really happy to see Kadri play with emotion and pride. A year ago I would have thought he'd be one of the first to fold in a situation like this.

ironhorse384

Dec 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Most experts and players seem to think the morning skate is a complete relic from times when players needed to skate off the night before. Couldn't care less if players feel like taking the morning off, but taking games off is a completely different matter.

Its one thing if a guy is nursing an injury but you can't tell me a player can't go for a light skate and work on a few things.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Love Panik, he not only scores goals but stirs the pot and takes Tavares off the ice.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009

He's a young player/rookie on this team who barely has an NHL career at this point. I would like to think that a player in his position would think the word "optional" doesn't apply to anything... The guys on the broadcast alluded to a few eyebrows being raised in the organization about it, so I'm not the only one.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
That last 4-on-4 shift by Kessel was one of the laziest things I've ever seen.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Its one thing if a guy is nursing an injury but you can't tell me a player can't go for a light skate and work on a few things.

He's a young player/rookie on this team who barely has an NHL career at this point. I would like to think that a player in his position would think the word "optional" doesn't apply to anything... The guys on the broadcast alluded to a few eyebrows being raised in the organization about it, so I'm not the only one.

Perhaps, but the guy is coming out and playing with twice the intensity compared to most of our forwards tonight, something I find much, much more telling.

ironhorse384

Dec 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

Who's already been waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad