Prospect Info: Connor McDavid: McNicknames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyjo

Oct 3, 2012
"McDavid faces enormous pressure in Edmonton, a city desperate for a symbol of hope"............

This is my point........"enormous pressure in Edmonton, a city desperate"?

I am saying ... "Would he not face same pressure in TO" same as in Edmonton and TO has not won in over 45 years?

PS.........I have read the article and you are right it's not a knock on Edmonton. All I am saying is McDavid would have the same pressure in any other Canadian city, not just Edmonton.

He would but he's not going to to those cities so why write it in the article?

TheGuyInTheChair

Sep 21, 2014
Everything points to a sudden Game of Thrones-esqe twist on draft day.

Oilers are about to kick things off. Rains of Castamere starts playing...

Johnny McBravo

Hello Connor
May 28, 2010
Canada
I'm assuming Connor will be in Florida early to partake in the top prospect activities. Anyone have a date for when that will start?

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
1 reporter doesn't speak for all of Toronto. Settle down.:shakehead

No, but the overall reaction coming from this board, a majority of news outlets, posts on separate forums, sport blogs and major websites, etc. give us a pretty good feeling of how Toronto could help but cry and whine after the draft lottery with a residual effect still trickling out one and a while.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
No, but the overall reaction coming from this board, a majority of news outlets, posts on separate forums, sport blogs and major websites, etc. give us a pretty good feeling of how Toronto could help but cry and whine after the draft lottery with a residual effect still trickling out one and a while.

I think the majority of people have moved on some 2 months later. The focus is on Marner/Strome/Hanifin etc. and figuring out whats going on with Kessel Phaneuf.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Just finished watching a days worth of Bure highlights and man does McDavid remind me of him on the rush. Similar speed and hands

The difference is Mcdavid has the IQ of a Crosby or Gretzky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad