Prospect Info: Connor McDavid: McNicknames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Continue

I think his teammates will refer to him just as Connor. Possibly Conzy or McDavy (but that's two syllables)

Richmond Hill Rocket?

Or given the how much he's won/will win (hopefully)

McGolden?

Pretty funny how we all still can't find a nickname for McDavid that will stick or that the majority like. I think the 'Mc'nicknames are too hard to come up with a good one. Look at many of the great player's nicknames.. they have nothing to do with their actual names.. like The Great One, The Magnificent One, The Russian Rocket, etc.

So your saying it need to be "The Mc(something) ":sarcasm:

I like the name Omega . Gretzky was Alpha (beginning) and Mcdavid is Omega (the end) . Plus he's a mega talent

end of what? :amazed:

It's the end times!! :vampire::scared::scared:

The end of the losing :laugh:
Gretzky was the beginning of the winning. Then we went through a period of mediocrity and we are currently at the bottom of the barrel. It's time for McDavid to end this drought. He's the omega :naughty:

I was thinking this the other day

The Golden One

So simple, but follows the great one, and clearly the golden ticket that got him here.

I'm on board

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
still haven't watched the lottery video...just in case we didn't actually win

maybe I'll finally watch after he's been drafted

haha not sure what some pple are so worried about.. McDavid will be an Oiler.. 100%.. take it to the bank!

Young Lions*

May 27, 2015
If 99 was The Great One, Mario was The Magnificent One and Lindros was The Next One, McDavid should be The Chosen One.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
I don't get CSP, is is a reference to that Canadian wrestler? Seems to vauge.

The Golden One

or

King David

Get rid of the stupid Mc stuff, it will get old in a few years. He needs something that will last.

Young Lions*

May 27, 2015
Or Neo, for short.

I was also thinking about The Special.

51D6F8P5udL._SX342_.jpg

Kinda looks like him a bit.

connor-mcdavid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad