Condon Goal Allowed From Opposing Blueline

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
I can’t find the video, but what they just called OTT interference, holy shit! That’s horrific, the bias I’ve seen lately against this team is horrific

Elitersson

Unregistered User
Feb 22, 2016
This is the worst goal I think I've ever seen honestly. Not bouncing, literally no reason for it to have gotten through.

I seriously can't think of one worse than that.

Reactions: Bleedred

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I let in a goal from literally that exact spot when I was fifteen in a tournament in chase, BC. Only it was a slap shot I put my blocker out to the right side and the puck deflected off the blocker into the net, (changed direction and went into the net curved) ....obviously I should of stood in front of it with my chest and it was the worst goal I ever gave up. I was bugged for years about that but after awhile I started joking about it too....when the pain left, those ones sting man. So embarrassing.

Feel bad for the guy as he was pulled after, I wasn’t at the time and was at least allowed to finish the game which was a 5-2 loss. I can only imagine how much worse it would be in the NHL and how his confidence would drop big time because you never won’t your last shot in a game to be something like that.

These things haunt you, it’s may be funny as a fan but I always have a source of empathy in me when these things happen because of that experience. It was the exact spot to the right of the blue line and everything.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad